Forums

Help › Forums

Statement from ANCC owner

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 6 2014 12:57 PM (163 replies)
  • dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 11:44 AM

I think all of us need to start and support each other and join together as a community. We will accomplish more by supporting each other then to debate each other every time someone makes a suggestion or a statement.

Well which community are you talking about? Are you referring to the little pool of self sustaining piranhas swimming around in their own **&^, trying to outdo each other each month?

Or are you referring to the other 99.9% of the people who make up the CC's on WGT and actually pay the wages of those employed there? The one's to actually try and treat the game here as if it's golf, and try and play within that spirit and intent? 

You need to make a distinction, because the two are very different and treated as such by WGT management, of that there's little doubt.

I jump all over WGT, the game, other players if I see fit. But I liked the game, I liked playing it, trying to play better and have fun. Not anymore, there's really nothing left to do here, nothing to hold interest. Even playing AS with people who are fun to play with, it's hard not to think about the money you spent on the balls you're using and where it went. To a company that doesn't give two s**t's what it's membership base thinks or wants, I do applaud the effort. As someone with many years of Flash experience I have some idea of what they've done to make this game work as well as it does, pushed it pretty hard.

That the game works as well as it does is a feat. That WGT sucks as hard as it does is also a feat. Effort +1 for each.

That's a tough sell...community. Maybe in another game perhaps. 

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 4:55 PM

Flicked though 17 pages....

Seems like a cheaters paradise

Total carve up.... WGT who not long ago assured us that all cheating could not happen, it was not possible they said.

What do they say now?....Nothing it seems.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 8:26 PM

bigseanbig:
    Thus, I am apologizing for what my members did.  Do you see anyone other owner apologizing for this? Maybe go talk to them.

I still don't know why you need to apologize. Your Club has taken the heat for winning a big comp within the rules set up by Wgt.  As you said there were other Clubs doing the same thing, maybe they should take some of the heat off your club.

That blasted Putter, by what I heard is not that crash hot....lol  

-Roger

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2014 12:57 PM

FarFoo:

FarFoo:

I see the 'magic' putter is getting put to good use already, PB in 1000cr RG & takes everyone's credits.

Aaaaaaaaand another 1000cr RG win for the putter of the month. Nice to see everyone's credits going to a good cause.

Full marks to DrShelby in 2nd btw. That is a genuine good player performance

I have always thought for months & months that there is something suspicious about this player and this CC business has shown It to be true.  Wouldn't be surprised If using one of those slow meter CE hacks too...LOL  (the one thats in the you tube video showing the meter crawling down past a particular point you create)

A player who Is all ready winning nearly every ready go they enter DOES NOT NEED ANOTHER ADVANTAGE, especially by achieving it dishonestly! WGT should do the right thing to keep their integrity and take back these golden putters especially to this FRAUD!

It clearly shows in the C v C Clash that matches are to be played at Bethpage, St Andrews and kiawah, anywhere else is CHEATING"!!

pb1711:

Wontonamo:
    i feel for JJ - sandwiched between one player.

Exactly Tom, the "2" biggest, cheating, knob jockeys in the game, but WGT just don't give a shi*t. They never have about cheats and multis. Then you get honest players like JJ getting screwed over in RGs and other tournies.

Been thinking this for ages.

Whats going to happen in the VIRTUAL OPEN when there is a handful of players with golden putters or golden irons??  How the f'k is this fair???

RSS