Forums

Help › Forums

Statement from ANCC owner

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 6 2014 12:57 PM (163 replies)
  • cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 7:06 PM

Have a few more drinks M8  ( if the cupboards not already bare)  and keep agreeing with yourself.   Every time I post something about that practice round cheat thing, you're on it like small fly's on sticky paper. Do you live in these forums ?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 7:11 PM

cdefghi:
    Do you live in these forums

Ever heard of Email to a smart phone.

cdefghi:
    Every time I post something about that practice round cheat thing, you're on it like small fly's on sticky pape

Speak for yourself - broken record with that drivel comes to mind.  Never went for R1 doing the par 3 (very legit) and your choice not to do the XP jump - fine.  Spending the next year whining about getting beat after gets silly though.  If you ever finish pounding te self self-righteousness some took a stand recently, more important one than the L96 Versa a week early...Hmm glasshouses comes to mind.

What you going to blame when you get one??  Or still the usual  .  Reserve the right to comment on obvious drivel even if you are fixated on it:)

cdefghi:
    Have a few more drinks M8 

Now that is rich from you 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 8:38 PM

Jimbog1964:
    Now that is rich from you

Maybe he has us confused?

Burp...or...(shhhhh, Hazen..I have the game on and trying to to roll through WGT forums at the same time)

OH, ...wait, were we talking about something?

Hmmmn...effing Hazen, grabbed my beer again.

Gonna leave him a surprise for the next one!

This is the AA meeting room, right?

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 9:39 PM

I think the big difference between the xp loophole and the clash loophole is that those going for lots of xp were doing so in order to be able to buy something earlier than they otherwise could.  Those who went out of their way to gain extra points in the clash were trying to win something and and stop anyone else from doing so.

Did someone mention drink?

This picture actually came from a site called baggieszone.........

Is there something you'd like to tell us Mike?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 10:02 PM

MainzMan:
    s there something you'd like to tell us Mike?

WTF?

I was told "what happens on the internet, stay's on the internet"...oh good grief, I knew my hair would give me away eventually.

Heading off to me "Delete friends" list now...see ya!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 12:08 AM

FWIW here is my take on events.

I knew from the get go this was a load of bollucks, so when I saw it start I avoided it, but hey ho ,when I played with a pass and checked out out of sheer curiosity how we were doing in the clash I saw my name with xx XP's Against it.

Then I knew for sure something wasn't right.

Then I see the leaderboard and realise something is very wrong here.

I do not cast critcism to the CC's that exploited the loophole, what I say is that WGT should have called this thing null and void the minute they realised the club pass and XP's in the clash were fukked up.

Credit to Sean for being honest and up front.

In your situatation Sean I would have reacted pretty much the same way.

Cadaviar can go fukkk himslf.

BTW Icon, how did u acquire a $4000 putter

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 1:32 AM

dedBuNNy:

Woodentop / Clearly written instructions / Mensa 

That is too funny !

You should get out more, if that's possible.

Strange thing how in places this thread has gone to suggesting those that didn't use a loophole/cheat are somehow naive or stupid.

• FarFoo
    2,917 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 1:55 AM

FarFoo:

I see the 'magic' putter is getting put to good use already, PB in 1000cr RG & takes everyone's credits.

Aaaaaaaaand another 1000cr RG win for the putter of the month. Nice to see everyone's credits going to a good cause.

Full marks to DrShelby in 2nd btw. That is a genuine good player performance

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 2:11 AM

FarFoo:

FarFoo:

I see the 'magic' putter is getting put to good use already, PB in 1000cr RG & takes everyone's credits.

Aaaaaaaaand another 1000cr RG win for the putter of the month. Nice to see everyone's credits going to a good cause.

Full marks to DrShelby in 2nd btw. That is a genuine good player performance

i feel for JJ - sandwiched between one player.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 2:19 AM

RSS