Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC Event

Wed, Mar 14 2018 5:17 AM (977 replies)
  • RyjaTybas
    5,141 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 1:22 PM

WilliamRNewmanJr:
    "How Often per month is WGT going to do this?" and "If any, can WGT give us Owners a Few Days Notice before it starts?

A very, very interesting question

• WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,031 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 3:31 PM

Thanks!!! I try to make good Questions to get the Answers I need! ;-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 4:38 PM

pdb1:
    The simple answer is no . We like the element of surprise . Any advantage to you users is strictly against our policy . We do everything we can to avoid that

What kind of stupid answer is this? Yeah, I said stupid. Advance notice of upcoming events hardly advantages anybody. I must admit, though, your surprise mentality really paid off last time you tried it. Surprise, everybody, we have a competition that will knock you out and show just how much we really think things out. Kinda like that stupid answer.

And thank you for letting us all see you do read some of these forums and still choose not to answer pertinent questions. Well played.

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 4:54 PM

YankeeJim:

pdb1:
    The simple answer is no . We like the element of surprise . Any advantage to you users is strictly against our policy . We do everything we can to avoid that

What kind of stupid answer is this? Yeah, I said stupid. Advance notice of upcoming events hardly advantages anybody. I must admit, though, your surprise mentality really paid off last time you tried it. Surprise, everybody, we have a competition that will knock you out and show just how much we really think things out. Kinda like that stupid answer.

And thank you for letting us all see you do read some of these forums and still choose not to answer pertinent questions. Well played.

i think what he meant, YJ, was advanced notice to CC owners so they can tell people NOT to enter their CC into this debacle known as the clash? 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 5:06 PM

YankeeJim:

pdb1:

+1

I sometimes wonder if admin actually thinks before he types - stupid answer is putting it very mildly Jim.

And still those pertinent questions get ignored - I shudder to think what "golden incentive" will be hatched next - the brainstorming sessions must be a whir of empty cogs.

Perhaps the reason is a Rollone says - so CC owners can warn the members NOT to play.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:18 AM

After seeing Adm answer, I have to say, WHAT ABOUT THE OWNERS! When this thing started, and a member entered us, Superpasses were not set up and I didn`t know enough about the event to answer questions. Now I assigned Veteran titles to the members that get the superpasses and posted to the forum "How,What,Why"

This was nothing short of H#@LL for two days

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:43 AM

‘What crisis?’ Rudderless ship, stormy seas

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:49 AM

Lol, That`s about what it felt like, as messages were coming in about it. I had 14 the first morning

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:49 AM

pdb1:

WGTadmin :

Thank you

WGTadmin

I see P's tongue sticking far outside his cheek ;)

RSS