Forums

Help › Forums

New Feature Coming... CC Clashes

Sat, Apr 22 2017 4:11 PM (136 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 12:01 PM

danooo1:
    10th place and up gets a sleeve of  good balls for each member that scores above 500 points and so on..etc.

I've no idea how many from each CC play in this but I'm guessing the top 10 have most playing.   Say you have 30 players scoring 500 points and the balls are worth.500c that's 15,000 credits per cc and 150,000 credits all told (maybe 9 x 15,000c  = 135,000, I'm not clear on if you're saying the Georgian players should get some).  The 30 players is a total guess.

The balls may be a software program but any that are given don't need to be bought, and that is money from wgt.  No idea what you had in mind for 11th-50th but "better rewards" sounds like costing.

Whatever the numbers; you're asking wgt to give back 1,000's of credits for no reason, this only affects those that play the clash and they're playing the clash, some to incredible extents, already.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 1:19 PM

danooo1:
    Our CC is committed to put a GP in every members bag  that desires one. This  is what drives The Georgian CC to winning every Clash. 

About 26 Events per year - did you ever imagine how long this goal takes?

• danooo1
    3,422 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 1:58 PM
    I've only been a Georgian about 9 months, soo I only know what's been said in our CC forums.  Someone stated we had won every clash since #  7
    We will average out about 75-125 players who put up 1000 points or better.
    In reply to another post- I averaged out 67 games last clash for around 4050 points. That is roughly $25 in passes -- $15 in 4X Speed Up Boosts and $16 for 2 sleeves of Nikes. A few members had 100 plus rounds recorded.
     Multiply this times 2 and it comes out to $106 a month to play the Clashes for mee personally. Now multiply this again by just half our CC -- 125 and you can imagine the revenue generated from this one CC.
    Much of my costs are absorbed by sponsors in our CC who wish to contribute credits instead of playing. 
    This is not a big secret as we use several methods of picking the winner of a GP--not just Clash points. 
    The GP is bought in one way or another at each Clash...the final cost is high noo doubt for a piece of virtual equipment that exist only in cyberspace.

​xx--Connie ​ 
    The views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect the position or views of the Georgian CC or any of it's members.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 3:37 PM

Again: Do you know how often you will have to repeat that until each member got his GC (Golden Calf)? (hint: It lasts a few years!)

5,300 cr x 125 players = 662,500 cr while the GC costs only 400,000 cr - Georgian would be better off to gift two GCs internally each month!

RSS