Forums

Help › Forums

***Downtime Tonight 9/30***

Fri, Oct 3 2014 11:35 PM (145 replies)
  • IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 2:20 PM

tigerfan1506:

This really affects peoples shot making so much?

I like it.

It does.... I like having it for 75-90% shots but most of the time, it's useless.  Since it's distracting to me and I don't need it most of the time, i'd like to quickly be able to turn it off.  Kudos to WGT for (finally) giving the customer what they've asked for for a very long time.

Now... Can ya work on getting rid of the wgt caddy?  What's so hard in making the players choose their own clubs?  Now..  I know it's my fault but the next time I hit a 100 yard shot into Kiwah #1 when the flag is only 72 yards away (is it all my fault to assume that wgt would choose the 80 yard club i have in my bag for this yardage?) i think i'm going to scream!

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 2:25 PM

adeypa:

gmaster007:

also you can now toggle shot and putter pals on and off from the meter itself

So you can, and how annoying is it to have it right in your eye line when you're setting shot or putt strength. Please give those of us who use neither of these 'aids' the option to remove these intrusive on/off panels.

My God...

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 2:26 PM

shoe?....wait.........what?  you don't look at these forums daily?   what....wait........shoe?

WGTdbloshoe:
    I personally play many games daily that I never once have looked at the forums. 

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 2:27 PM

JimbeauC:
    Ah. Well, I guess I'll only see it green after cache dump. 

No need for that, just click the button and it'll light up like a Christmas tree ;-)

Luckily, I never use either of the 2, but I see how the bright glowing blob could be annoying.

@ Tamaragolfer

Quitting over this? Really? Grow a pair and quit whining, ffs

• DHerrington
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 2:40 PM

Did you mean 24 hrs? WTF WGT?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 2:58 PM

DHerrington:

Did you mean 24 hrs? WTF WGT?

Sorry not sure of your question?

- WGTdbloshoe

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:16 PM

I've actually started using the shot pal, now that i can turn it off easy when i don't want it. I like it on the screen.

What happened with Cabo and Whistler? We were playing them both this morning for free, now being charged again?

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:38 PM

Yeah it is REALLY disappointing to have them free and then go back to having to pay for them....BAD IDEA WGT...Really should be free since we still DON'T have Bandon Dunes or ANY new course that was said to be coming!!!

SamanthaWho:

I've actually started using the shot pal, now that i can turn it off easy when i don't want it. I like it on the screen.

What happened with Cabo and Whistler? We were playing them both this morning for free, now being charged again?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:47 PM

tigerfan1506:

This really affects peoples shot making so much?

I like it.

There's a way to make some lemonade here after you get used to the visual. Without any tape or homemade stuff you now have 8 different "stops" as reference points-very easy to line up with the swing strength. 

I use that little blue ruler quite effectively and now that shot pal will be as soon as I figure the values out.  :-)

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:58 PM

I need to get out to Kiawah and map this thing out. Sure cant hurt my game :-)

RSS