Forums

Help › Forums

It's Flawed !!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 21 2014 6:57 PM (4 replies)
  • Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 3:19 PM

Yes WGT is flawed immensely !  Its still fun but know that the same shot from a 30-40% will not act the same. A 185 yd club into the wind can go 200 ! The yardages are off on alot of holes (#10@Merion)(#3@kiawahfront tees) and WGT also has VEM to screw you !!! they never add stroke play or a course with water on it, alot of water ! they feel they are cheating you because you lose them because of said crappy programming !!

Take heart and remember, its not you !!  Its them and their crappy program !!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 4:18 PM

Stryder1261:
    Yes WGT is flawed immensely

[

Stryder1261:
    Take heart and remember, its not you !! 

With your numbers it is you, only you and not the game.

You could ask for help to get your horrendous game on track, but maybe the easy route of blaming the game is well just easier.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 5:39 PM

Jimbog1964:

Stryder1261:
    Yes WGT is flawed immensely

[

Stryder1261:

With your numbers it is you, only you and not the game.

You could ask for help to get your horrendous game on track, but maybe the easy route of blaming the game is well just easier.

Nailed it completely.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 6:19 PM

Stryder1261:

I totally agree - it is never our fault - so who else is there to blame?

The wife, the kids, the dog, the cat?

Wait it is always WGT's fault, it must be. I played yesterday,  WGT selected the wrong club.....SPLASH, then the drop was 40% rough, 5 yards from the green, and WGT MADE me chip, when I finally got to the fringe 3 shots later, my putt went 50 feet past the hole.......IT IS ALWAYS WGT fault - never mine.

I am not accountable for anything, or is it I have not learnt.................NAH

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 6:57 PM

When WGT gives you lemons, figure out how to make lemonaide (a good recovery shot).

RSS