Luciano 

• yldcatz
    65 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2016 10:45 PM

+1

• BigInigoMontoya
    208 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2016 10:37 PM

My round at the Par 3 course was a bit of a mixed bag. I did have a nice wedge shot on number 5 that led to a nice par, but my overall GIR was very poor. I used the 64 wedge a lot around the greens, and even though I generally hit it well, I was almost always coming up short, and it was a real struggle to get up and down. So I'll need to work on my distance control a lot. And on Saturday I played on a course that is designed to introduce young kids to the game of golf at an early age. I was very erratic both on the tee box and the green, but still had a good time.

And even though it was Fathers Day and I was supposed to be giving him gifts, my Dad gave me several golf balls from his own personal archives.  I got a 12 pack of Pinnacle Rush, a 24 pack of Nike Mojo, and a 12 pack of Callaway Chrome soft. And that doesn't even include the 2x 20 packs of Slazenger Money and 2x 18 packs of Top Flite XL's that I bought for myself!!!!!  So I should have plenty of balls for the rest of the summer. Don't think I want to play with the Callaways just yet though. Need to learn how to stay out of the woods and the weeds first LoL.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2016 6:00 AM

Luciano18:

B I M

Nice to see you back brother

Luciano 

Too right, a very nice surprise : ))

RSS