Help › Forums

No stats are recorded?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 18 2010 9:55 AM (2 replies)
  • HumbleRumble
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 6:35 AM

Hi,

I'm level 28 player but still a hack with 150 handicap. This is because the stats are not filled/updated.

Did anyone expirienced the same and does anyone know how to get it activated.

I all ready email WGT but unfortunatly no answer...

Thanks,

HumbleRumble

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 9:53 AM

You must play ranked stroke play to move your average. Blitz does not count.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 9:55 AM

HumbleRumble:

Hi,

I'm level 28 player but still a hack with 150 handicap. This is because the stats are not filled/updated.

Did anyone expirienced the same and does anyone know how to get it activated.

I all ready email WGT but unfortunatly no answer...

Thanks,

HumbleRumble

Your stats are being updated but as you have been playing only Closer to the hole and blitz rounds your average will not decrease and your tier will not change. Although CTTH rounds and Blitz rounds give you points to advance in the level system they have no affect on your score average or your tier. To lower your score average and advance in the tier system you need to play ranked rounds. Only these type of rounds affect your score average and tier. The free weekly and monthly tourneys are a good way to do this.Also choose explore courses and choose ranked round. You will then see your score average get lower and advance in the tier system as your scores get low enough.Hope this helps

RSS