Forums

Help › Forums

I want some free clubs.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 3 2011 2:11 PM (32 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2009 7:41 PM

Ok, Nivlac... I will take another look.  I just have to say that I was completely and utterly un-impressed with the demo download.  Having never played the game and shooting an 8 under for the very first nine wasn't realistic.

But again, it was the demo and you're right, I shouldn't judge the whole game on the free 9.

Perhaps the folks at Links need to toughen up their demo so folks who like to play golf might consider buying the full package?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2009 7:44 PM

Yeah, I can't say anything about the demo, but chances are it's modeled after version 1.0 and that version is way way too easy.

Spend the $6.99 on the core game and upgrade to v1.07 and I'll get you setup with all the free downloads you can handle.  Check options and make sure you're not playing on Beginner settings (which I think is the default).  You should be pleasantly surprised.

• TigarWoods14
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 10:20 AM

Please give me a driver... i wanna qualify for bethpage black but i cant reach the fairways. Please give me a good set of clubs! :) please

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 3:17 AM

Gimme got killed in Vietnam........he was replaced by his brother earn

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 4:27 PM

"Tigar"?  You resurrected a thread over a year old to beg for clubs?

You ~are~ the weakest link.  

Goodbye. 

• Frostycakes
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 9:09 AM

It would not be alot but I see alot of advertising on this site.. Thats where the money is. 

• JGreenwald
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2011 10:34 PM

im at level 11 is someone  can  throw a old good set  please feel free  i would ask for some  golfballs  but the golf range  ball i hit will  work  but thanks if someone can help fairly new  havent played in awhile

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 5:45 AM

If you want to progress and get better at this game, do what most others do.....UPGRADE your clubs, then you will improve.

Wouldn't we all love free clubs & balls LOL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 6:05 AM

Adaman:
    How am I suppose to qualify at Bethpage when my driver can't even reach some of the fairways?

This was two years ago!! 

Do I ever remember exactly what he's whining about, though, it was a month after I joined and I had no clue.  Heh-all it did was motivate me. Never thought about crying about it.   :-)

• JTeezer1
    14 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 3:33 PM

Yes played links for 10 years and enjoyed it and meet some gr8 guys and enjoyed the FFA OGT online tourneys. Played for Golf Masters then Doink Masters and all were gr8 teams. I prefer TW on the Wii now. I love the real swinging. Especially in Ohio winters, then spring comes and I'm on the real courses. Yes and it all cost money somewhere down the line.

RSS