Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 12:50 AM

@Shankette,  Buckthebuck  and JimboG1964

Can I suggest a new time and date as it looks as if Bryan can't make it today.

Would Tuesday morning 00:00 GMT be ok ?

I can be flexible with the time and move it back or forward a few hours if needed

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 1:06 AM

stevereilly:

I am simply unable to say with 100% certainty until Monday AM my time.  99% sure will be fine, but will be Monday before can confirm (I am GMT +11 so need to organise a room or something for a while to play it, and it's Friday evening here already).  

• FaberV
    867 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 1:54 AM

bhoese:

jsweetcr:

WOODEN TEE   vs   FUTURE GOLF CHAMPIONS

faberv/perla66   vs   jsweetcr/bhoese

Appears that weekends during the morning/midday for us and afternoon/evening is going to work best.

I will confur with Ben, but believe this Sat or Sunday around 10 or 11 am Central time, my time, 8 or 9 WGT time, will be a viable option

Yes, this will be a good time.  

Hello guys, the time should be good for us, I ask only a confirmation for the time zone: 8-9 Wgt time means 5-6 PM in Europe (GMT + 1)? Sunday is perhaps better. Greetings (@ organizers too)

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 2:42 AM

@ Carletta & anyone else who might put me right

@ Carletta  ,   You cannot play this weekend , if your on over the weekend by any chance give me a shout because the Blitz only takes about 10 minutes,

how long have we got to complete these matches ?    Gladdo

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 5:29 AM

Hello everyone!

@ fmagnets & mutambo

Thank you for understanding this was just a WGT glitch, and for moving ahead, as I read you are now trying to reschedule.

I believe being among gentlemen there's  always a way to find a solution to issues such as this one and you both demonstrated good intentions.

Chance wanted that this issue happened during a highly anticipated match.. maybe we're just lucky :-) but this is just one unlucky episode and we should not be discouraged by it.
    A number of games have already been played successfully, and I am looking at those.

I must also thank you all folks for being fast and steady in your communications and game arrangements... I will try my best to provide support where I see a stall on getting a date.

As per the the tournament format in the knockout stage, we will not change it now, so please let's stick to what is already happening successfully with match arrangements.

Thank you!

-abq-

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 5:34 AM

GLADSTONESCREWER:

how long have we got to complete these matches ?    Gladdo

To everyone who have similar doubts, we actually do not have a strict deadline.
    What we are focusing now is the dialog, and making sure you at least ARRANGE the match in a short period of time, even if the match is next week, that's OK.

So, recapping: you should FIND a date within 4-5 days and if the date happens to be in 7 days from now that's OK.

-abq-

• Buckthebuck
    572 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 5:56 AM

stevereilly:

@Shankette,  Buckthebuck  and JimboG1964

Can I suggest a new time and date as it looks as if Bryan can't make it today.

I can be flexible with the time and move it back or forward a few hours if needed

That sounds good guys, thanks for the effort to get the match played, Ro and I will be available then.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 6:15 AM

FaberV:
    Hello guys, the time should be good for us, I ask only a confirmation for the time zone: 8-9 Wgt time means 5-6 PM in Europe (GMT + 1)? Sunday is perhaps better. Greetings (@ organizers too)

Sunday would be a better day for me as well. I will then propose Sunday Jan 11th, 2015 @ 8am WGT time.

To confirm timezones:

Ben @ WGT time: UTC -8 with an 8am start time

Jon @ CST time: UTC -6 with a 10am start time

Faber and Perla time: UTC +1 with a 5pm start time

• bhoese
    679 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 6:16 AM

FaberV:

bhoese:

jsweetcr:

Appears that weekends during the morning/midday for us and afternoon/evening is going to work best.

I will confur with Ben, but believe this Sat or Sunday around 10 or 11 am Central time, my time, 8 or 9 WGT time, will be a viable option

Yes, this will be a good time.  

Yes, we should pick an exact time.  I agree with Jon, 5:00 Europe, 4:00 GMT, 10:00 CST, 8:00 WGT on Sunday 11 January.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 6:17 AM

bhoese:
    Yes, we should pick an exact time.  I suggest 5:30 Europe, 4:30 GMT, 10:30 CST, 8:30 WGT on Sunday 11 January.

on the half hour works for me as well,will leave it to faber and perla to confirm which is better for them

RSS