Forums

Help › Forums

Sneak Preview! New WGT Equipment! Enquirer Special Report

Thu, Sep 4 2014 1:25 PM (30 replies)
  • rtgjeg
    280 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 7:06 PM

Truly inspiring (and damn funny!)  I gotta get one when I reach TL (in about 10 years, lol)

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 7:08 PM

Will will there  be a left handed model? Im sure we'll need a Turbo Encapulator practice range.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 8:27 PM

I have been using this putter for some time now.  The discomboulator(oh whatever) is the faulty component in this contraption!   I have visited my doctor no less than 5 times in the past couple of weeks and will undergo surgery to repair two ruptured balls (bearings) due to the cyclomatic reactive fission core located in the heel of this monstroseeteee(crap now i can't even speel)........       buy it now!!!!!!!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 11:56 PM

Fuzzygazz:

Will will there  be a left handed model? Im sure we'll need a Turbo Encapulator practice range.

Good point there Fgazz. Great Video as Always by AndySon.

I am concerned about the possibles of a "Just Under Belly Button Model" of the Turbo Encapulator. Will any rule changes effect whats doins with me purchases?

Also - you are out of the BETA stages or whatnots?

This could be what we all are afraid to talk about, but wish we had every night as we stress sleep over the days playins.

I am excited - confused - and lovin it - I am called Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 11:57 PM

Fuzzygazz:

Good point there Fgazz. Great Video as Always by AndySon.

I am concerned about the possibles of a "Just Under Belly Button Model" of the Turbo Encapulator. Will any rule changes effect whats doins with me purchases?

Also - you are out of the BETA stages or whatnots?

This could be what we all are afraid to talk about, but wish we had every night as we stress sleep over the days playins.

I am excited - confused - and lovin it - I am called Yancy

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 10:47 AM

I knew there was something suspicious about that guy in the office last week.  I am just glad that you didn't put cameras in the conference room.  You would of caught Icon dancing on webcam for tips!  It is a very very scary sight.  But at least now I know why he has been putting in over time..... He needs those credits for his new equipment.

- WGTdbloshoe

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 11:23 AM

crazy................... I like it.

sadly, mr shoe stuffed fake $1 bills in my bikini - cheap skate!

-wgticon

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 1:36 PM

WGTicon:

crazy................... I like it.

sadly, mr shoe stuffed fake $1 bills in my bikini - cheap skate!

-wgticon

They weren't fake, just wasn't US currency.

- WGTdbloshoe

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 9:57 PM

Since many probably have the same question I'll answer Shoe's question here:

No it does not dbloshoe, The Turboencabulator does not have a vibrator mode.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 9:55 AM

#TurboEncabulater #RecipricationDingAlarm #GirdleSpring #CantWait2get1

RSS