V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 6:42 PM

VEM9000:

Please people,

Vem :)

Please, how would you even know that word you lousy no good #^&@*#&...

Whats the deal with my approach shot on RSG #1 tonight HUH, did you really have to screw up my round by doing that!!!!~ I had a "perfect round" going until you had to mess with the 2nd shot!!!!!

You of all people could make this ALL go away IF, you would go away!!!!!

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 8:19 PM

fatdan:
    I had a "perfect round" going

fatdan:
    until you had to mess with the 2nd shot!!!!!

LMAO shot 2 n1 Dan

Was is so bad it caused a DNF lol

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:06 AM

tanneralis:

Just to clarify for the people who don't necessarily believe VEM exists............

I've been on skype with a WGT employee who openly told me they use VEM software to randomly effect the outcomes of shots...........so doubt VEM all you like....it's very real and it's used way too much in this game .

Regards,

Greg.

+1 

Now. We are back on the rails. And for the 2 trolls who enjoy sabotaging informative topics ,,(u know who u r) let this topic roll on

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 11:26 PM

overtheedge:
    let this topic roll on

Why?

Well I guess it makes some feel better that if that have a bad round, they have something to fall back on and "Blame it on VEM"...bottom line though, you (third person) can rant and rave about VEM this, VEM that...and your game won't change one iota.

This is more of a "Woe is me" thread, than anything else.

Wait...I laid an egg at RSG RG earlier today...so VEM got me?...

Had to be...I was VEM'ed..

PHHFFFT...I played poorly 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 5:01 AM

MBaggese:
    Why?

Its not just alllll about " VEM". It is about the game in general with all its deviations, meter stutters, including updates and new features. READ my very first post, completely. I originally threw this out here for community feed-back, not to argue, judge and throw s*-t at each other. 

Gosh darn. Just as the thread receives some very good views and opinions someone has to come in and bash it. ANYONE at ANYTIME can go into ANY thread and bash it while at the same time take it off topic. But to go into a thread and voice an opinion, or give a view or express a thought takes character. 

My goodness. There is no doubt that most people in this community are not legal age "adults" or at least it seems.

4X putting this thread back on the rails. For everyone who has given good sound advice, or who has shared their views and opinions, thank you. 

• Crazy3
    107 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 5:10 AM

That VEM exists, I believe there is no doubt. Even according to WGT. However, with the scores that some players are able to post, I have to believe the VEM does not effect all of us the same way. I have had the odd time where VEM works in my favor. About once a week. However, it will work against me in every game.

The only thing I would ask of WGT since they are so proud of VEM is to ensure that it effects all of us the same way.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 5:14 AM

Crazy3:
    The only thing I would ask of WGT since they are so proud of VEM is to ensure that it effects all of us the same way.

+1

I actually posted this same exact take about 2 years ago. 

RSS