Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 10:19 AM

PaulTon:
    Why is my game unaffected by these 'off the wall' deviations?

Good question,,,,

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 10:57 AM

overtheedge:
    No one asked your opinion s*-t disturber.

This being an open forum means I don't need an invite.

overtheedge:
    why don't you crawl back in your hole and be unaffected by this topic. It is over your head anyway. Man. These freaking trolls. 

Relax dear, nurse will be along with your meds shortly.

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 3:09 PM

Jimbog1964:
    You were bang out of order and got worse when I called you on it, and all you do is go again.  

LOL This has to be YOU

If you would have left well enough alone,I'd have just went away.

But you're too serious,and it was just too much fun  winding you up

I get it perfectly

You're a last word FREAK

OMG ..you had me laughing till I cried.

Smiles

Hugs

xxoXO

Allie

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 3:49 PM

You guys still at it?.IMHO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OMG.lol

navi

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 3:59 PM

Please people,

Evacuating matches, while not specifically mentioned under " terms and conditions " are relatively repugnant to the common readers of these threads. " Internet superiority " will not be achieved by trying to drag each other to the lowest common denominator, regardless of how " cute " the pictures are.  By golly, I'd like to bring back the "  Spanish Inquisition " an' see how quickly you could all learn to get along !

Vem :)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 4:23 PM

pdb1:
    The truth is no one seems more like a troll than you do .

and you sir. Whad ya call yourself. Wait, I got it.  Ass kissing Troll. Thats it! 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 4:28 PM

overtheedge:

Nudge------->>> back on the rails my peoples.

General consensus says,,,,,,VEM IS alive and well. After reading through this entire thread, (which has some very strong points and suggestions) VEM does exist. VEM will always exist. It has to in order to keep the game interesting and challenging,, (I guess). 

For the others  - your deviations will also always exist. Some may be very very erratic, others erratic but either way the deviations in this game have become absolutely OFF THE WALL. 

3X I have tried to bring this topic back on track BUT Troll 1 (paultub) and Troll 2 (peeb2) are bent on sabotage. 

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 5:13 PM

Just to clarify for the people who don't necessarily believe VEM exists............

I've been on skype with a WGT employee who openly told me they use VEM software to randomly effect the outcomes of shots...........so doubt VEM all you like....it's very real and it's used way too much in this game .

Regards,

Greg.

RSS