Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 20 2014 1:35 PM (8 replies)
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Wed, Aug 20 2014 9:12 AM

Still can't log in from wgt main page won't recognise user name or password, you keep saying account shows active but only if I use facebook which I am cancelling. so where does that leave me.

surely you can reset my user name and password so the main site recognises me.

Russ

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Aug 20 2014 9:55 AM

russellie:
    so where does that leave me.

Send a help request using this link

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

and explain what you want to do. I'm sure they will get it fixed for you.

• groundsage
    184 Posts
    Wed, Aug 20 2014 10:47 AM

Everyone I know who has joined WGT through their FB portal is unable to log into WGT unless they log in through Facebook.   Problem compounded when FB account is compromised or crashed, and especially if opening new FB account-- but nothing new here.

-gs

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Aug 20 2014 10:58 AM

groundsage:

Everyone I know who has joined WGT through their FB portal is unable to log into WGT unless they log in through Facebook.   Problem compounded when FB account is compromised or crashed, and especially if opening new FB account-- but nothing new here.

-gs

The two systems are separate.  If you create a account of FB the only place you will be able to log in is FB.  Same would go for wgt.com, create your account here and this will be the only place you will be able to log in.  This was done on purpose.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Swede56
    128 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 10:57 AM

Hello Big boy...

When i log in everything is alright. i get to my profilpage, but when i click play now i go to the lobby, and have to log on again as a Guest??? Why??

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 12:21 PM

Swede56:

Hello Big boy...

When i log in everything is alright. i get to my profilpage, but when i click play now i go to the lobby, and have to log on again as a Guest??? Why??

hi

sounds like your cookies or temp files are corrupted. first try another browser and if it works there, then that's definitely in. if you clear both, it should work as before.

-wgticon

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 10:24 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    This was done on purpose.

Why may I ask if FB is so limited a user name is a user name right?

And why can't a FB user be moved to wgt.com ?

• Aboogaba
    20 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 1:10 AM

I was having trouble also, but I fixed the trouble.  I use IE 8 , my com is over 10 years old, from time to time, I get pop ups telling me that some things may not work with my IE, as it is not supported,...I just continue anyway..      WGT tells me to use GOOGLE CHROME , but I get bad lag with Chrome, and  I get NO LAG AT ALL with my 64 IE 8.

Anyway, now, the LOG IN.  Yes it was happening to me also , but i kept trying.  I always frequently clear my caches'  32 & 64 bit IE and then all my temp files, and cookies., but what seems to really work is that I go to my Adobe Flash player and I delete everything I can in it. ( delete all data) .  I also wait till the log in page is fully loaded. On my browser the page will show up, without it being fully loaded. I just watch the little blue gauge at hte bottom of page.    I was even gonna try debugging it, but I dont have to try that yet.  With the Tiger Woods on line pro, I debbuged it and it dropped down into the tray, then I brought it up , and it worked!!!!   Yep, I just got back in, and HERE I AM!!  YAYYYYYYYYY!!!  ready to PLAYYYY.  i LOVE MY IE8 I just cannot go wrong with it. I always manage to get it working. ...i was a legend at Tiger Woods on line,

• Swede56
    128 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 1:35 PM

Thank you, i'll try it, and hope it wil do the trick

RSS