Help › Forums

I need some clarification concerning SHILLS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 16 2010 6:30 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Longshire
    186 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 8:01 AM

Now I have been a loyal member for over 1 year. Please explain WGTalex or whatever the handle of the month is..how come I keep getting pick-pocketed by ringers?

It is downright criminal!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 8:13 AM

How can you not see the ringers a mile away?  Do you not look at their match play records or their stats before starting a game?

Cheers

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 8:19 AM

Its sandbagging Longshire, its the new game in town.... and in some case's the only game?

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 9:25 AM

b0geybuster:

How can you not see the ringers a mile away?  Do you not look at their match play records or their stats before starting a game?

Cheers

I play any and everybody..if they're better than me..they win...no sweat..

But for real: Amateur with over 100 average..has all the finest equipment and hits birdies on every hole...I *** U not

It basically is criminal...Somnavabeeotchies better stop that bogus nonsense..How Dare they!

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 10:01 AM

They have already been advised on how they could make MPC sandbagging very difficult, and it was an extremely easy solution to implement, so it would appear as though they do not care at all about MPC... or at least not until it becomes completely unplayable, at which point they might do something about it.

My advice would to to play RGs, not MPC matches.

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 10:48 AM

Is already unplayable IMO. Try finding a legend partner for a MPC pickup game - is damn near impossible. So the choice now is you either dont play MPC or you play someone and give them an advantage on every hole. Nice one WGT!

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 3:33 AM

Thank You for validation fellas..Thought It was just me.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 4:46 AM

Longshire:
    Thank You for validation fellas..Thought It was just me.

A few months ago I complained to WGT about a certain individual (message me for the name) and they promised to investigate. Since then he has run about 100 match games including 12 masters, and all have been taken to the cleaners. His avg is 89 as an AM, and his best score is 30 for nine, I guess WGT did not think that was conclusive evidence, so this morning I again reported this to WGT, including his most hole in ones awards, most double eagle awards, best blitz score, closest to the hole score etc etc etc. So now we will see if WGT really cares, or if it goes into the column of meter probs, quitter etc etc etc

• AntonioBunkeras
    262 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 5:05 AM

There are always cheater ***holes at every game. Very sad.

I feel for you, Longshire, it's horrible to be cheated upon.

My advice to you is just don't accept any challenges from players below Tour Pro tier, even if a Hack offers you a challenge of 500 credits.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 6:16 AM

AntonioBunkeras:
    My advice to you is just don't accept any challenges from players below Tour Pro tier, even if a Hack offers you a challenge of 500 credits

Fantastic advice. Their scam is to show you a 89 am avg, and then suck your blood. They are the vampires of WGT, and what is amazing is that they are sucking your blood for so little. Seems to me if you are pulling a scam, it should be for more than $2. Give yourself a bad name for so little is so impossible to believe

• PAGES
RSS