Forums

Help › Forums

Aug 2014 New country club features

Sat, Jul 11 2015 4:55 AM (230 replies)
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 12:03 PM

The list is in the CC section of your game window.

Oops - at CC level 14, there's nothing given as a benefit.

• mightyred
    3,139 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 12:43 PM

Thanks alosso, didnt know all that existed, never clicked it.

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 5:16 PM

This is long over-due, but I want to thank the engineers and folks behind the scenes who, I know, bust their butts trying to keep us whiners happy. ; - ) I also know the development being undertaken now is not small, and I noticed each aspect being updated has the caveat that 'this stuff ain't easy, folks'.

I think most wgt players are eased by updates such as these and they should be used more, IMHO. Even if you're blowing smoke up our rears. ; - )

• christeric
    10 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 5:16 PM

thank you for the work you put in to make this game the best it can be...

that being said... is there anything that can be done about lossing a club pass when some one disconnects this has happen to me aleast ten time...

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 5:21 PM

christeric:

thank you for the work you put in to make this game the best it can be...

that being said... is there anything that can be done about lossing a club pass when some one disconnects this has happen to me aleast ten time...

Have you submitted a bug report when this occurs? This helps our QA Team track issues that players are facing. Also you may wish to contact CS. Should be able to assist you with the Country Club passes issue.

-WGTyphoon

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 6 2014 7:46 AM

You might want to tell Him how to submit a bug report. On mine its rt click in the game

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Oct 6 2014 7:50 AM

christeric:
    is there anything that can be done about lossing a club pass when some one disconnects this has happen to me aleast ten time...
    Best cure is IMHO, do NOT use the pass in MP rounds.

One hole practice for each CDP bonus will bring 890 XPs, me thinks, enough for the CC.

• Lonelysmurf
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 3:42 PM

At what CC level are shot pals awarded?

Thank

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:02 PM

They are listed under benefits from your club page on your game client.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 10:38 PM

There is way too much Gap between CC levels. As a CC Owner I have lost all interest in it

RSS