Forums

Help › Forums

UNITED NATIONS COUNTRY CLUB

Sat, May 26 2012 4:50 PM (76 replies)
  • racoondad
    322 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 1:27 PM

Yoda79:

Agreed!! Very well done. Argueably one of the best CC's around. If your not a CC then you should really check out this one. Very, very, very active club with great members. And growing everyday!! Seriously check it out.

I second what Yoda said and want to add that you should really check out UNCC even if you have a CC already.

Big thanks to Corndog and Al. Looking forward to the league tournament this weekend.

FYI, we are starting a European soccer league style tournament, with promotion and relegation between leagues at different levels at the end of each season. If you want to join the league, act now, because the later you join, the more levels you'll have to work through to rise to the top.

• BobbyHollywood
    19 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2010 2:38 AM

Got me sold guys, I'm a part of a CC currently, do i need to quit that one before I can join yours?   And if there's anything else I need to do just let me know and I can get it done, the website looks awesome, hope that you'll have me to be apart of it:)

• acesman6
    56 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2010 1:49 PM

Hi Bob,

U will have to quit your current cc first, then please send a request here on wgt via the request to join button,

Look forward to seeing u in the cc very soon

Acesman6

United Nations Country Club.

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2010 4:35 PM

Hi Bobby,

I believe you can only belong to one club. So, yes, you'll have to quit your current one before you can send a request. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

• buttweed
    60 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2010 5:47 PM

Hey corndog here I  am guess this is where I sign in lol probably not but hey Im old ....let me know if you get a chance

• BobbyHollywood
    19 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2010 11:06 PM

Thanks R-dad, I will be getting this taken care off on the weekend, watch for my invite guys, looks like a wicked club to belong to, I'm really looking forward to the switch, take care everyone.

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 3:25 AM

Hi buttweeb your nearly done my friend , all you need to do now is register with the website...@  www.un-wgt.co.uk

You'll need to hurry tho as the leagues have started .....Don't want you missing the first round.

Regards

Corndog

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 5:11 AM

any room for an old member back?

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 7:47 AM

so your account wasnt hacked when you joined this club deccy and then left , lol

• acesman6
    56 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 9:39 AM
    Our league matches have started this weekend, if anybody is looking to join one of the best clubs in the buisness now is the time to get on board, lots more to come including matchplay, cc tournies & much much more. feel free to pay us a visit at www.un-wgt.co.uk. Acesman6
RSS