Check us out @  www.un-wgt.co.uk for more details

Our New Site Intro

Look forward to hearing from you..

U.N.C.C

Admin Team

• oldskooler
    21 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:00 AM

I'm pretty intrested in joining if there's still spots.

Cheers,

Kevin

• rpcdllc
    48 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:05 AM

Hey Guys @ UNCC,I went to your site to register but the screen is all black where you would put your info.

Is this a problem on my side or something ypu can help with?

Sent a private email in the past but did not get any response.

• Warof1812
    44 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:29 AM

i think this has been a problem for a lot of folks.

if you just click your cursor in a few spots where you think the field should be, you will eventually find it and can start typing.  i think there needs to be an outline around the field, or th field needs to be a lighter color.

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 8:24 AM

There is an outline. You may need to increase your monitor brightness/contrast to see it. Cheers.

• acesman6
    56 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 9:43 AM

Hi guys, your request to join is being looked at by the owners this evening, You will have news very soon,

Thanks for your patience. 

Acesman6 

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 11:19 AM

What a fantastic job Corndog, Al, and all club members have done. We break the half-century mark in membership in only three weeks.

Here is what we have accomplished since the creation of the U.N.C.C. on Oct. 9 by my (unofficial) account:

Members: 53

C.C. Tournaments: 54

UNCC Leagues: 6

Club vs. Club Matches: 1

C.C. Match Play Tournament: 1

And last, but not the least, our website (http://www.un-wgt.co.uk/) just got a new face-lift today, thanks to Corndog. Looks fantastic.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 12:31 PM

Agree Racoondad. I just got done visiting the site and I like it even more now. Great job guys!!! If your reading this and your not a member you should seriously consider becoming a memeber today. Because soon enough there won't be a spot for you. So act now to ensure your spot in one of the most active CC's around.

• AwsomeAl
    237 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 3:37 PM

Attention, Attention.

Aquamarine league now open to all new members with Opal league waiting. Check us out on www.un-wgt.co.uk. Big Match Play tournament starting soon. Team Play coming soon too.

Visit the site and see what the hype is all about at United Nations Country Club.

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 4:08 PM

racoondad:

What a fantastic job Corndog, Al, and all club members have done. We break the half-century mark in membership in only three weeks.

Here is what we have accomplished since the creation of the U.N.C.C. on Oct. 9 by my (unofficial) account:

Members: 53

We sure are  the fastest growing country club. Also one of the best, too. Scratch that 53 for last Friday. We have 71 members as of now on Monday. New members are from all tiers, amateur to legend. Way to go, U.N.C.C.

RSS