Wed, Jul 30 2014 6:53 PM (4 replies)
  • dacrash
    465 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 10:13 AM

Did anyone else get this offer?

WGT has arranged for you to receive
    a Custom Built Lob Wedge on the house*!

This club has a suggested retail value of $150
    and it’s yours on the house* for being a loyal WGT member.

Warriors Signature Series Wedges are made with tour specifications to give you that professional edge. Deep cut precision grooves combined with Rough Surface Optimization will help maximize your back spin and provides you with unparalleled control for pin point accuracy.

Bonus Offer:
    First 500 golfers will also qualify to receive the matching Gap & Sand Wedge,
    Absolutely FREE* ($300 value)
    . Ask for details when calling in.

Supplies are limited so call now 800-931-9685 and mention code WGT60.

*No purchase necessary. S&H and customizations not included. Limit one per household while supplies last. Cannot be combined with other offers. No purchase necessary for lob wedge.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 10:35 AM
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 10:38 AM

I personally feel this is a con imo,as the old saying goes.....;;if it looks to good then it probably is''.I would also think that WGT mods would of come out and told us all about, or mentioned it in the news section.

I could be wrong but best thing to do is e-mail Customer support for clarification.

Russell

EDIT Looks like Fatdan has all you need to know,and just as i thought it's a scam.

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 10:42 AM

thank you.  I didn't read all the posts before I posted mine.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 6:53 PM

Looks like the same garbage they passed out at a charity golf outing I went to last year.

Free hybrid or wedge, but you had to pay s&h which was priced with the same thinking as some of the virtual balls here,  way too much. ;-)

RSS