Help › Forums

Re: Just Wondering?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 30 2014 12:39 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 1:23 PM

Did everyone get this offer in their mailbox?

You have been selected you to receive
    a Custom Hybrid iron on the house*!

This club has a retail value of $249
    but Warrior's R&D Department needs your honest feedback
    before it's released to retail stores.

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 1:46 PM

just looked I have that also

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 2:47 PM

Unless Warrior has recently changed, be prepared to get hounded to death by the company. If they get your phone number or email address  you will never get rid of them and you will hear from them often. In the past it didn't matter even if you gave them instructions to back off and leave you alone. They didn't care.

Review sites are full of Warrior's scam complaints and stores won't carry their products.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 3:39 PM

Report as spam and delete ........

• bluzgolf
    1,072 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 3:48 PM

If a person actually calls any company, then that company is an exception from any do not call list.

IOW, you calling gives them permission to call you back.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:15 PM

A lot of their stuff is scam, too. They are basically a clone golf club company that charges more for shipping and handling than that "free" club is worth.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:15 PM

A lot of their stuff is scam, too. They are basically a clone golf club company that charges more for shipping and handling than that "free" club is worth.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:24 PM

I got it, ignored it. I still can't get rid of Expedia, Delta, Rental Cars.com, Harbor Freight and several other companies I have done business with. Since being un employed my phone has settled down a bunch, except for the parasites who won't leave you alone. Even going to the site and unsubscribing doesn't work. I keep getting E-mails from Christian Mingle and have never once been in touch with them. My wife of 43 years loses her religion after about an hour with me. Why on earth would I want to get another Christian woman upset?

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:25 PM

Let's see what happens. On the WGT site they had an advertisement for a lob wedge. I called and bought it for $16 (that was for only S&H). That was a couple of day's ago and nobody has called me yet. 

• iowahawkeye01
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 6:21 AM

The email came from WGT to me.  I guess WGT doesn't care what we get and from who.

• PAGES
RSS