10 th day of etc....

Mon, Aug 4 2014 6:15 PM (104 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 7:38 PM

lonniescott711:
    about that

I put some names and ideas in a hat .

It was a random pick and not fixed but your name was not picked .

I have made my choice to finish the Mr Caddie Christms in July .

OPY 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 7:56 PM

lonniescott711:
    When a wise man contends with a fool , he shall have no rest . The moral is , When you find a fool leave them one . :-)

+1

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 10:07 PM

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 11:13 PM

You are indeed right Lonnie, and I apologise for stooping so low, even responding.

To make matters worse riddles followed and the thread has gone south.

The irony is the OP is the only one who showed pure class, in terms of generosity and a measured response - and he is in moderation. Go figure.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 11:27 PM

I also apologize, Lonnie.  It just irritated me to read such garbage when Andy gave of his time and his money to help others out during this event.  

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 11:50 PM

hpurey:
    Check your bag bro, couple more sleeves to ya.  :)

Had to publicly thank you again brother, missed your post here until just now.. \m/

hpurey:
    Congrats on Legend BTW.

Thank you  :)

Thanks again Andy and JFidanza for the sleeves as well, I won't forget your generosity.

ISH \m/

• don515
    94 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 3:27 AM

alcaucin:

Hit me up @ L85   Nikes will be there in a second !

OR, I 'll send you the driver ahora ( right now )

I am already a L86.

either driver or irons is fine with me.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 5:27 AM

I understand heck that clown made me respond to . Andy has always to my knowledge been one of the biggest givers in the game . He is a very wonderful and kind person . Which had me wondering who the player was that was getting fly at the mouth with Andy . So yes I do understand and now the other person does to . You can jump some players here in the forums but Andy is not one of those players . Every player has a friends list but every player doesnt have friends . :-) 

@ Opy hey I was kidding about the putter dude , I was defusing the situation . But since I cant get the putter I suppose a lap dance is also out of the question ? Boy I never get to have any fun . :-( hehehehe

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 10:15 AM

Regardless of all the negativity in this thread of Andy's,i just want to say a big kudos to all  Santa's in July on a job well done!!! Your kindness to this community on WGT is to be applauded,and hopefully i will be in a position to contribute this coming December :)

Andy you shouldn't have to justify yourself to anyone,although i do sense there must be some sort of bad blood between yourself and Chris for him to say what he did(still no place in here for it though)

Once again congrats to all the Santa's,and not forgetting the organiser Opy.

Russell

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 10:25 AM

russellfahey:
     Andy you shouldn't have to justify yourself to anyone,although i do sense there must be some sort of bad blood between yourself and Chris for him to say what he did(still no place in here for it though)

No bad blood on my side...

Think he tried to test himself in RGs lately...and fell short.

Tried his hand at trolling ....and failed there miserably too ?

RSS