Forums

Help › Forums

10 th day of etc....

Mon, Aug 4 2014 6:15 PM (104 replies)
  • don515
    94 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 2:04 AM

don515:
    Hit me up @ L85   Nikes will be there in a second !

Thank you very much, Andy, you are amazing

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 2:14 AM

alcaucin:
    Sent the irons, your close to the driver, so thought you'd get more benefit from them...

Andy-

You sir, are a great Santa! You have been with us from day one. I remember you had "Day 8" in the very first event....and here you are again, as always for these events, jumping in and sending out some great gifts.

Thank you, so much, for helping OPY pull this off during this "Christmas in July 2014".

I'm sure I'll see you in December for the next event.

Thanks again.

Wayne/MC

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 6:12 AM

DaddysKat:

lonniescott711:
    Kat that is so wrong  .

Be careful what you ask for, lonnie!  You weren't very specific and you didn't get the putter.

I just felt sorry for you not getting anything you wanted ... so you don't want the lap dance?

Oh wait ... were you thinking that the girl at the door was your lap dance?

Jeez ... she's just the bouncer ... ya gotta click on her image to see the gals workin' behind the door.  

NOPE I dont want to see anything else . You`ve already made my eyes hurt enough . I`ll be traumatized for the rest of my life now . Shell shocked forever now and Kat its all your fault . Nope I`m not clicking on that I`ll eat my mouse before I click on that . So wrong oh so wrong . I think I`m gonna cry oh that is so wrong :-( BAD KAT

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 8:44 AM

DaddysKat:
    ya gotta click on her image to see the gals workin' behind the door.

Being the adventurous  type, I wanted to see what was behind the door. They did ask to see my ID. So, I say hell YES for a lap-dance from sexy girl #4. :-)))

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 6:15 PM

mrcaddie:
    I'm sure I'll see you in December for the next event.

You will that...be there with bells on, which is kind of apt :))

Cheers all...too kind really

Andy

RSS