Surveys

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:43 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 6:55 AM

Jut went too complete a survey,when i get too enter my postcode,

(im from  the UK,)  it says Wrong Postcode..   Its not wrong  lol,  ive been  useing it for 17 years..

Any  ideas. 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 8:41 AM

Which one is it? 

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 11:36 AM

while some of the surveys are good, others are scams. i answered 71 questions on  one before they bumped me off, taking all the answers. One i did yesterday which  asked "how many adults live in your house"? . I answered 2, then went on answer about 20 more questions about prescriptions, the cost and amount of them. Then it asked "how many kids live in your home"? of course i answered none. They already knew there was only 2 adults living in the house, but they threw me off and kept all the answers ....scam!!!

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 11:48 AM

griffygrif, I have had the same thing happen to me just last week on both the Ampario and the sampelicio.us surveys. It wouldn't be as hard to swallow if they asked a couple questions and then told you sorry, but on both of these I was told that I qualified and then after answering many pages of questions, was told 'sorry', you don't qualify. 

I agree with you, they have found a way to get the answers they want, and are surely selling that information, without having to pay for it.

I hope WGT addresses it soon, cause these snakes are NOT making this partnership look good for WGT. Either they need to pony up the credits that were promised, or WGT should drop these options from the 'earn credits' menu.

• Onmyway
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 11:56 AM

The survey for credits is a total pharse. I looked at one, read three sentences and bailed out.

Earn em or buy em but forget surveys.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 12:09 PM

So far for me at least I haven't had any problems witht the ampario surveys. (except of course trying to qualify). Now the "My View" and the "We Want to Hear From You" surveys I have had a problem with. "My View" hasn't payed me for the last 4 surveys I have taken and the "We Want to Hear From You" which I just did yesterday did not pay me either. And I completed them all. Would be nice to get the credits owed to me but I'm not holding my breath.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 6:45 PM

Ampario has been good to me, too. MyView, on the other and, owes me for 18 of 19 surveys completed since the end of July. There is a problem with the WGT-TrialPay-MyView link and connecting to MyView from this site does not show up in the history at this site. This is the only way I link to MyView and the completed surveys DO show as completed at the MyView site but not here.

WGT blew me off and said, "Go talk to TrialPay. We're not interested in dealing with it ."

TrialPay said, "Tough. WGT doesn't show it in their history so we're going to deny it and we don;t want to hear about any problems."

MyView simply sent a form letter response that had nothing to do whatsoever with the problem. When I replied to them about it they simply ignored it.

Bottom line: I quit playing WGT over 10 days ago. I won;t be playing again and I certainly will not recommend this site to anyone until WGT decides to include customer service as part of its business plan.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 9:08 AM

srellim234:

Ampario has been good to me, too. MyView, on the other and, owes me for 18 of 19 surveys completed since the end of July. There is a problem with the WGT-TrialPay-MyView link and connecting to MyView from this site does not show up in the history at this site. This is the only way I link to MyView and the completed surveys DO show as completed at the MyView site but not here.

WGT blew me off and said, "Go talk to TrialPay. We're not interested in dealing with it ."

TrialPay said, "Tough. WGT doesn't show it in their history so we're going to deny it and we don;t want to hear about any problems."

MyView simply sent a form letter response that had nothing to do whatsoever with the problem. When I replied to them about it they simply ignored it 

You'd think WGT would get involved, since they get the cheese off the credits...they're leaving $$ on the table by not being active.

• Johnnolly
    5 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 9:24 AM

Where are the surveys that give you credits?

• TheMatrix
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:38 PM

Ampario did me the same way, Took two long surveys and at the end, said i didn't qualify.

• PAGES
RSS