1,676 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 6:08 PM

Using that USA vapor 'ball'  ;)

Eagle pitch w/ USA vapor ball, BOP 5 tournament 

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=e92c74d7-dca4-448b-886c-a3bf0061ded7

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 2:33 PM

Number 163 here, an Eagle flop from the fairway during my 2nd game at STA F9. 

I don't play STA (or BPB) that often but as I started the 2nd game I noticed the greenspeed changed to tournament speed which means I moved up to Tour Master tier!

I want to say that it's because all the assistance and advice from all the regulars here in the forums, I hope we know who they are, that made the progression so enjoyable.

I talk a lot but I'll always listen to great advice and take notes - everything from running my Dell in optimal mode to equipment advice, special techniques & cautions about the courses, the yellow callies, in-depth discussions and observations, all that made the difference to make this a unique and relaxing, yet complex, gaming experience.

A special tip of the hat to my fellow Twitch streaming partner, YANCY, who (for some reason) believed in me when I felt that no one else did.

same here

STA 9 Flop from FW for Eagle

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=f1c4ca9c-ca38-4857-a0fe-a3c40157a264

ps would you believe it was lil 'Alex' that showed me this specific flopping technique that I used on this shot?  'RIP' Alex

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 9:11 AM
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 9:15 AM
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 12:39 AM

pdb1:

Ok I already know that B.O.'s don't count on your average . Fine .

Supposedly some of the stats do .

Why don't the shots count ? 

I wonder if the BO par 4 counts, I'm thinking they do because I've never seen it in the forum otherwise.

I'm trying to 'master' the pitch shot whenever I can, sometimes IMO it's better than the chip, flop, full, etc. and it's true what people say about its accuracy.

I dropped holed approach shot #164 & Eagle #59 (in approx. 11 months) and since putting on the tourney green speed is giving me a headache, I think I'd rather lay up and pitch them in instead. I used to play T. speed in the CC quite often but lately it's been hard.

Watch the spin around the cup as it falls.

Congressional hole 16

RSS