Help › Forums

Live Gamer ads

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 6 2014 11:42 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cool2ls
    10 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 10:50 AM

Is anyone else having issues with live gamer ads not loading. I am using a PC laptop with firefox, comodo and IE browsers.  I can click on the ads and they won't load with not even the right hand box loading. Also while using IE I find the ads are shifted left and you can only see a partial view of the ads rotating. While this happens if I look at the credits it doesn't display the total amount as the 2 last numerals are missing.

• EdJaws
    402 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 2:32 PM

I've found if you're using AdBlock I sometimes have to check off > disable on this page only < to get the carousel ads to load . I never leave it that way though after I'm done.

If I were you, I'd redeem views for credits as soon as I'm done viewing them but only 100 at a time. I've too noticed the livegamer carousel goes wonky, so I just refresh the page and it usually helps.

I never, ever use IE and never will.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:04 PM

Clearing cache and temp files will help.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 9:37 PM
    Some haven't been paying lately either. I contacted WGT late yesterday.
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 4:20 PM

cool2ls:
    live gamer ads not loading

Yes. I think it's a problem with a specific ad or two. I find that if I keep trying, it will finally load an ad that works. 

Extra views haven't been paying for quite some time now.

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Fri, Apr 25 2014 4:36 AM

I'm experiencing the same thing. I can view the extra credit videos, but they don't pay the credits. The carousel ads haven't loaded since yesterday. I've used Maxthon for some time because IE had continual problems with loading ads.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Apr 26 2014 1:05 PM

I use Chrome and had a 1 day issue with Live Gamer not paying views a week or so ago. but everything has been fine since then.

There was a recent Java update so you might want to clear all the temp Internet files out of  your Jave Cache.

• WillieBruce
    1,123 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 4:06 PM

I am, 2-3 of every daily 6 never showing up in past few days.  Should we reload, ignore, send comments to the few sponsors that are still showing up in the carousel? Please advise.

• WillieBruce
    1,123 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 5:22 PM

Same thing happening to me right now in the ads carousel, only about half of the six ads showing up, no longer worth my time until that is corrected.  Will wait for my post to be approved, or rejected.

• buzzerbuzzer
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 2 2014 9:20 AM

i think there's a wider problem, flash related.

i have been having problems with adds loading and  carasoul going slow.

site takes longer than usual to load up, friend lists, the play now button.. 

all are really laggy.

the game itself looks ok, but maybe a little jerky (that could be my imagination though)

its happening across all browsers, i thought it was just me with the problem and have tried loads of stuff.

fresh instal of win 8, win 8.1 and was going to try win 7 till i noticed others had the problem lol

i have  intsalled a legacy  flash player incase it was something to do with the last update..

check my internet connection for speed/quality, can find no issues at all..

suprised no-one from WGT had made any announcements  on this, suggests they do not know there is a problem.. :(

• PAGES
RSS