Forums

Help › Forums

Earnings leaders

Thu, May 1 2014 9:26 AM (25 replies)
  • ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 10:05 AM

I dont know that both players. Never wanted to say they are cheaters.

BTW: "thank you" for calling me a troll, Miffy.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 10:22 AM

sweetmiffy:

I was just trying to congratulate seb and fmagnets!

And we thank you for it :-)

• NiFromFb
    89 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 10:29 AM

WOW. Just because YOU have/had friends who ARE cheats, doesn't mean the top players on here are cheats. Watch the videos on youtube. You will not see a slowed meter, or automatic dinger - actually, the one's I saw, they missed the ding quite often, and the meters looked jumpy and jerky. I seriously doubt WGT would allow the same players to be at the top month in and month out without KNOWING full well that they are just talented, have probably put in tremendous amounts of time, and have learned this game, which most of us have not. YOU included. I honestly think it boils down to their putting. How would you cheat on putting? Check their putting stats. You've been on here long enough to know that putting is the name of the game, period. Hit it 400 yards down the fairway all day, and hit every green, but if you can't make 7 out of 10 putts on the FIRST try, then you are just AVERAGE or below. I take tons of notes, watch the top player's videos, and still struggle, and wonder "did I do that right" on EVERY shot I take. You shouldn't imply that just because these players are winning, that they are cheating. I normally refrain from posting in the forums, as it is filled with so many complainers, whiners, and people who are just not happy with anything, ever. And, anyone who does say something positive usually get blasted by the same negative people for silly, stupid reasons. The OP was offering a congratulatory post and you  (being a one the the aforementioned reasons I stay out the forums) just had to post a negative, snide remark AND ruin a good post. What a shame.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 10:31 AM

ostfriedel:

I dont know that both players. Never wanted to say they are cheaters.

BTW: "thank you" for calling me a troll, Miffy.

Hi ostfriedel

Interesting strategy.

To return to the matter at hand though, how would you characterise this statement of yours:

I dont think that the question is how good they are. In an unknown number of players you have to ask instead how good their cheats work.

A reasonable person would draw a conclusion from that statement that you are asserting that they are both cheaters.

Please don't attempt to cross swords with me.

Or do. It's your choice.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 10:43 AM

ostfriedel:

I dont think that the question is how good they are. In an unknown number of players you have to ask instead how good their cheats work.

Well that escalated quickly....

I've played with both of them and didn't notice anything that would lead me to believe this.  Infact, FM hit the water in one of our rounds (guess his programs was turned off that hole?)  and has several videos online that clearly shows he's the real deal.  I've not seen any videos of Seb.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 10:44 AM

"troll... strategy... reasonable Person would...  cross swords with me..."

Lady, is everything ok with you?

I said, I didnt talked abut that two players. That thin is done and over for me now. An you are too.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 11:12 AM

i battle with the wife about the who's and they's and them's and we's in coversation :)

best to be clear who 'they' are when speaking.  this thread congratulated Seb and FM - neither of which cheat, however your use of 'they' would infer you're speaking directly about the subjects of the thread.

simple really.  you recant that 'they' are not Fmags and Seb - so cool.  There are tons of threads about the other 'them's" out there 

Like Fraenkel - I hit my first 54 a bit ago (he has 2 now ) - and in rounds like that, it's easy to see how someone has the ability, both eyes, reflexes, and calculation skills to do this repeatedly.  Simple thing - they have it, I don't, but it's not impossible by any stretch.

so yah, Ostfriedel - best to simply be clear who 'they' are when you're talking about 'them'

cheers

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 11:15 AM

duffer19:

so yah, Ostfriedel - best to simply be clear who 'they' are when you're talking about 'them'

cheers

Thank you, that was awesome.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Apr 25 2014 1:56 PM

duffer19:

i battle with the wife about the who's and they's and them's and we's in coversation :)

best to be clear who 'they' are when speaking.  this thread congratulated Seb and FM - neither of which cheat, however your use of 'they' would infer you're speaking directly about the subjects of the thread.

simple really.  you recant that 'they' are not Fmags and Seb - so cool.  There are tons of threads about the other 'them's" out there 

Like Fraenkel - I hit my first 54 a bit ago (he has 2 now ) - and in rounds like that, it's easy to see how someone has the ability, both eyes, reflexes, and calculation skills to do this repeatedly.  Simple thing - they have it, I don't, but it's not impossible by any stretch.

cheers

To a casual reader this thread could mean 2 things, It eluded to congratulating Sebicu And Fmagnets, but it could also be a sarcastic dig at a hack earning close to the 2 top players too, its all down to your prespective.  Seb and Fmagnets are ALWAYS around the top of leaderboard of earnings, nothing new there, but no ones posted about it before, but what could raise eye brows is the way it DOES get posted about when there's a level 18 hack amongst them (which as was said earlier, all been cleared up in a different thread) But I'm going to go down the road of SweetMiffy giving 2 players well deserved credit and If Its a "in house tournament" the hack won then WGT should NOT advertise the player on the earnings list amongst us "common" un-worthy players.

And a small pointer on cheats.  Stop worrying about them.  The earnings list is full of players who have earned those positions, the cheats try their hardest to cheat and rarely threaten any decent player, so instead they open new accounts and skulk around the pro tiers clearing up pennies and stuck in a 5hit loop of winning a few credits progressing to tour master scared of getting to legend and restarting new account.  They threaten no one appart from the poor new players but i assure every one, the earnings list reflects the true grafters here on WGT and they deserve all the credits with all their effort, but as for cheaters the equivelant of a cheater here is some one in real life who could not arrange a pi55up/party in a BREWERY.  I'm sure If they put as much effort in as they do trying to cheat the system into learning the game, heck, they might actually get good instead of all that cheating effort for maybe -5 at best.lol

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Apr 25 2014 2:10 PM

ostfriedel:
    The 3rd one had the sign of that program on his task line at the bottom while sendet a screenshot of it to a forum side

lol, i saw that one, on WGTLS, not that good though, his golfmeter swing cheat only put him at 2 under for 9 holes.

RSS