Forums

Help › Forums

Earnings leaders

Thu, May 1 2014 9:26 AM (25 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 2:30 AM

Hi everyone!

How incredible is seb? And fmagnets as well!!!!!

Can anyone IMAGINE how good you would have to be to play like this???

Wow!

• BubbaSauce
    260 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 4:11 AM

Lets not forget that JasenKelly either. A level 18 Hack and not one ranked round to show for it. Nothing but CTTH.

These new members are getting more and more clever, aren't they?

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:19 AM

I dont think that the question is how good they are. In an unknown number of players you have to ask instead how good their cheats work.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:31 AM

JK won a $1000 set of golf clubs in a closed tournament for business associates of WGT.

This has been covered ad nauseum in the forum. Get over it!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:44 AM

And another post just got hijacked.

Sigh.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 6:19 AM

ostfriedel:

I dont think that the question is how good they are. In an unknown number of players you have to ask instead how good their cheats work.

Month in, month out the same players lead the earnings leader board, if there was anything untowards do you not think WGT would of stamped it out.

Play the amount of rounds these players play and see what a difference it makes to your game.

I hate bitter people, use these players as a standard to reach yourself instead of being bitter and jealous.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:39 AM

@ Mushy01

What you hate or not is your problem, it doesnt matter to me.

Fact is: I know minimum 3 players, that use cheats. 2 of them asked me a while ago if I want to get those cheats too. I answered "no" and kicked them of my friend list. The 3rd one had the sign of that program on his task line at the bottom while sendet a screenshot of it to a forum side and deleted that screenshot some hours later, gave up the tourney through that.

You see, that are my expieriences, so nobody has to tell me what I have to think or to do.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:44 AM

But , do you know that Fmags and seb both use these cheats ? 

This is what I took hombrage to?  your post seemed to imply this, as this is who Sweetmiffy was congratulating.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:47 AM

ostfriedel:

Fact is: I know minimum 3 players, that use cheats. 2 of them asked me a while ago if I want to get those cheats too. I answered "no" and kicked them of my friend list. 

And did you report these players to WGT? If not, why would you wish to allow them to continue cheating?

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:57 AM

I was just trying to congratulate seb and fmagnets!

Can the trolls please go away or I'm going to say some REALLY bad words!

RSS