Forums

Help › Forums

WGt my new golf.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 19 2014 5:41 PM (35 replies)
  • garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 2:21 PM

*********************UPDATE***********************

This is Gary.  Wanted to give you all an update.  All of you where so very nice in your reply's.  Today I made Tour Pro.  I recently  started my own club The Pin Hunters Golf Club.

I had joined a very nice club, but it was out of my league. They were very  very good players.  We have 25 in my club now amateurs to Tour pro.  It is a hoot.  Made a club website  Many nice people here. Have given me some good tips.

Just wanted to give an update.  Gary

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 5:05 PM

Thank you for the Update Sir .

It,s nice to see something like this

OPY 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 5:44 PM

Glad you are enjoying yourself Gary. Remember the fun is 100% of it. When you forget that it is no longer what you signed up for. As our Super EX Authenticated troll would say, Stay True. The journey has started, have a ball.

• flopperboy2
    752 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 10:09 AM

hi gary i am flopperboy 2

and i play from the new weed wackers club  you are welcome to come and try a round with the boys,and have fun hear

(all the best 2 you)

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 12:47 PM

*************************UPDATE**************************UPDATE***********************

Will thought I would update you for the last time.  So many have helped me.

No I am not going anywhere.  Am loving my time here very much.  The new CC is going great, having lots of fun with it.  My game is getting better everyday.  Up to Tour Pro. And the people I have made friends with, super.

But working on the website is so much fun. Picking the thoughts of Tour Legends and searching the forums to find out the best golf tips I can put on the website is great excitement.

Many of you were so encouraging  I thought I would give one more update to thank you and WGT for a fun time here that I hope will last a long time.

See you on the Links Gary

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 10:43 AM

*****************FINAL UPDATE*****************FINAL UPDATE*****************

Just posted this on the front page of Golf Tips Website. Took me awhile to find my first post here at WGT so I thought I would post it here as while.  Many of you on this thread have made me feel welcome since first coming here to WGT.

Gary

Today September 19 2014 I made Legend. I started the first of April of this year. Building up this website for WGT players has made me a better golfer and a lot of friends here at WGT. I just wanted to share this with you. The best advise I can offer is learn to putt well. The approach shot is very important, but I fell putting is the key. I have learned to putt very well, not great.....Yet.

When I first started putting I learned to off-ding putt. Then I went to aim and off-ding the short fast break putts.

There seems to be many, many players coming here to Golf Tips Website over and over. That is great. I started this site not just for my own learning but with WGT players in mind. Life has dealt me a wicked curve ball. But you just have to move on and straighten out life’s curves.

I don’t know you at all, but I truly care that you enjoy this game and this is my small effort in helping you enjoy your time on WGT.

Gary

• DakotaDog61
    115 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 11:51 AM

garypinhunter:
    Today September 19 2014 I made Legend.

Congratulations Gary. I am very happy for you, and may I also thank you for your website,

many an answer have I found on there!

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 12:20 PM

garypinhunter:

*****************FINAL UPDATE*****************FINAL UPDATE*****************

... and what are you going to say when you become a TL? *giggles*

My sincere congratulations, Gary, for your fast progress!

You took some, and you gave a lot to the community - this promotion is well deserved!

Hit it straight, and with fun!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 12:45 PM

Alosso`s right in 500 rounds you will have to post ******REALLY LAST UPDATE*** PROMISE*****

LOL, My Friend, congrat`s again

Don

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 1:24 PM

Congrats Gary.. \m/

RSS