Help › Forums

WGt my new golf.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 19 2014 5:41 PM (35 replies)
  • garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 4:08 AM

Hello I am Gary.

Avid golfer until recently because of an accident, wont be able to hit the links again.  While looking online came across WGT.

Looking for any help here.  Someone to take me under there wing.  Only a hack now but maybe one day a Pro or even Master...lol

Have done alot of reading in the forums until my head started to spin.

Have a good day Gary

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 9:54 AM

A Big Welcome from Squirrel Nutz Gary. OMG what have you done? You found WGT and there is no escape. You will soon have visions of Squatches, sweet miffers, a daddys kat, a soup man, a dog boss, a reformed authenticated troll, a son of Andy who can transform you into whatever he sees fit. The list goes on and on. Don't be alarmed, we are harmless. Enjoy the journey and most of all, stay honest, you will receive all the help you need and more.

Renni

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM

Why thank you so much for the warning..lol. Very nice.  Been playing all day, ugh this kind of plays like real golf. But having a ball.

Gary

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:02 AM

welcome aboard gary,there are a lot of good people here to shoot with and you will learn alot from them. have fun and hit em straight.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:31 AM

welcome!

-wgticon

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:53 AM

renniw52:

A Big Welcome from Squirrel Nutz Gary. OMG what have you done? You found WGT and there is no escape. You will soon have visions of Squatches, sweet miffers, a daddys kat, a soup man, a dog boss, a reformed authenticated troll, a son of Andy who can transform you into whatever he sees fit. The list goes on and on. Don't be alarmed, we are harmless. Enjoy the journey and most of all, stay honest, you will receive all the help you need and more.

Renni

Very top shelf post Renni! And welcome Gary!

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 2:37 PM

Good day Gary . Welcome to WGT .

Have fun with the game . If I can add , Post every score with Pride no matter what .

OPY        

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 3:14 PM

Gary I forgot to mention (my bad) that sweet little pie. The flavor is of your choice. Whatever you can imagine. None of us will ever know but it sure keeps us wondering. And she will shoot your eyes out, make a friend and get a few lessons.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 3:50 PM

Hey Gary,

If ya want a really fun game of Alt Shot, you can't go wrong playing with Opy and Renni.  Just don't ask either for putting advice!

Welcome to WGT!

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 4:12 PM

DaddysKat:
     Just don't ask either for putting advice!

Now, now, now, Kat - please wait until I finish laughing...this may take awhile.

I'll come back and finish my thought when I can see and breathe again...

RSS