WGt my new golf.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 19 2014 5:41 PM (35 replies)
  • tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 6:29 PM

garypinhunter:

Hello I am Gary.

Avid golfer until recently because of an accident, wont be able to hit the links again.  While looking online came across WGT.

Looking for any help here.  Someone to take me under there wing.  Only a hack now but maybe one day a Pro or even Master...lol

Have done alot of reading in the forums until my head started to spin.

Have a good day Gary

Welcome aboard Gary!!  This is your warning QUIT now while you're ahead!!  You will be addicted in no time!! 

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 7:04 PM

Dont scare me!! lol

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 8:26 PM
    Gary , Welcome to this great game ,,,,, Members will help you and give you many tips, But you will learn like most of us by missing and missing and missing again the same shots ,until one day you figure it out ,then it goes on like this till you tier up ,and up again if you have patience ,first thing you know you make it to Master ,then time tells if you tier up some more . Good luck with us make friends take your time to pick them , and most of all have fun in trying to be a good player and a good member . Frapp
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:09 PM

renniw52:

A Big Welcome from Squirrel Nutz Gary. OMG what have you done? You found WGT and there is no escape. You will soon have visions of Squatches, sweet miffers, a daddys kat, a soup man, a dog boss, a reformed authenticated troll, a son of Andy who can transform you into whatever he sees fit. The list goes on and on. Don't be alarmed, we are harmless. Enjoy the journey and most of all, stay honest, you will receive all the help you need and more.

Renni

This would have to go in the running for the 'Post of the Year' Award...Well done Renni :)

p.s  how could you froget Sp  as I'm shaking my head.....lol

Welcome to the game Gary....  

I've been here for 4 years now....   this is a great game.  You will heaps of enjoyment and lots of frustration, but...

Most Important thing is...  Just have Fun

-Roger

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 1:23 AM

mantis0014:

renniw52:

A Big Welcome from Squirrel Nutz Gary. OMG what have you done? You found WGT and there is no escape. You will soon have visions of Squatches, sweet miffers, a daddys kat, a soup man, a dog boss, a reformed authenticated troll, a son of Andy who can transform you into whatever he sees fit. The list goes on and on. Don't be alarmed, we are harmless. Enjoy the journey and most of all, stay honest, you will receive all the help you need and more.

Renni

This would have to go in the running for the 'Post of the Year' Award...Well done Renni :)

p.s  how could you froget Sp  as I'm shaking my head.....lol

Welcome to the game Gary....  

I've been here for 4 years now....   this is a great game.  You will heaps of enjoyment and lots of frustration, but...

Most Important thing is...  Just have Fun

-Roger

Hi Gary!

Welcome! It's a fabby game and everyone who has posted on here already are wonderful people with so much knowledge, and some of it is even about golf.

I hope you have loads of fun! Yay!!!!!!!!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 3:06 AM

SweetiePie:
    Very top shelf post Renni! And welcome Gary!

My ears were ringing this morning. LOL

Welcome to the Wonderful World of WGT Gary. Hope you find everything to your liking here. When all is said and done, remember to always try and have fun. After all, that is what this game should be.

Happy hitting my friend.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:48 AM

Gary do you feel welcomed yet? Can you feel the love? We are a melting pot of misfits, mishaps, mistakes and some sweet misses. If you want to advance just don't miss a day. Your future friend (god help ya)

Squirrel Nutz

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:32 PM

lol Yes feel very welcomed. Thanks

gary

• Talluin
    257 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 7:03 PM

garypinhunter:

lol Yes feel very welcomed. Thanks

gary

Glad to hear it....much love in the wgt community :)

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:52 PM

Welcome to WGT Gary!!  I hope you have a ton of fun and meet a lot of nice people in here!!

~Steven~

RSS