Forums

Help › Forums

Arlette

Tue, Jan 6 2015 8:33 AM (27 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 11:15 AM

DaddysKat:
    ........and that touch of Americana ... Chili! What is it with hot (spicy) foods?

Is that why they named the movie "Blazing Saddles"?

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 11:21 AM

andyson:

DaddysKat:
    ........and that touch of Americana ... Chili! What is it with hot (spicy) foods?

Is that why they named the movie "Blazing Saddles"?

lol ... I thought it was the "beans" scene that gave the movie that title!

What was the name of the town?  Lots and lots of Johnson's ... was it Johnsonville?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 12:00 PM

Heck, thought it was chili, has beans in it too with effect!  LOL  You're right about there being lots of Johnson's however the name was Rock Ridge.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 12:45 PM

Well, you can tell it is bean based..they are wet...not dry like a popcorn fart

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 1:14 PM

SweetiePie:

Well, you can tell it is bean based..they are wet...not dry like a popcorn fart

Popcorn farts ... almost as silent as a woman's, but not nearly as deadly!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 2:44 PM

SweetiePie:
    That was 12 years ago, Paul.

Oh lol! I read it like it just happened, sorry.

Thought I'd tuned into The Real Housewives of WGT for a moment.

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 6:46 PM

Bumping this one, just in case there are some who missed it.  Still freaking hilarious months later....

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 8:33 AM

DarkenRahl:

Bumping this one, just in case there are some who missed it.  Still freaking hilarious months later....

Thanks for the bump...I had almost forgot writing it...crazy story...and to update, I had lunch with Arlette during the Christmas Holidays and report she is still a complete knock-out...I think she is 32 or 33....and I must add that a while back she decided to take up golf and had me work on her swing, honestly, I have never seen such clumsiness. The concept of pronate - suppinate shot way over her head, and her grip would be better used for playing the "skin flute"...."It proves you can't have it all"

RSS