Forums

Help › Forums

How to change you profile picture?!?!

Sun, Nov 5 2023 8:05 AM (22 replies)
  • Ibanezz321
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 8:31 PM

I've been looking everywhere to change my profile picture and can't find the button to change it? I mean i love my picture up on there right now but it's been on there forever and it's time to change it.

Help me please!!

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 8:43 PM

Clivk on 'my profile', then on 'appearance', you'll find it there

• Ibanezz321
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 8:44 PM

Thanks mate :D

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 8:55 PM

you are most welcome, enjoy

• MrGoffer
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 4:21 PM

I have clicked on appearance, and there is no tab to change my profile pic.  It was there before.  Not sure what the deal is.  Help?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 5:36 PM

MrGoffer:

I have clicked on appearance, and there is no tab to change my profile pic.  It was there before.  Not sure what the deal is.  Help?

you should be all set now.

-wgticon

• deadheadkev
    41 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 11:12 AM

i have the same problem i have no button or option to upload a picture to my profile ??

I have done everything CS has asked including new browser clearing cache and setting my flash settings .. still no option to upload a picture .. i did start a CC and had no problem uploading a picture juts for my avatar head shot .. ?????

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 11:17 AM

MOST people with greyed out avatars have had them removed because they were unsuitable. I guess when WGT do this the option to replace it goes too.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 1:06 PM

It would appear that your profile is greyed out due to innapropriate pic . suspended temporary 

excuse the spelling

deadheadkev:

i have the same problem i have no button or option to upload a picture to my profile ??

I have done everything CS has asked including new browser clearing cache and setting my flash settings .. still no option to upload a picture .. i did start a CC and had no problem uploading a picture juts for my avatar head shot .. ?????

• deadheadkev
    41 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 1:19 PM

i never had a picture to begin with .. it never gave me an option from the start .. so it cant be unsuitable picture

RSS