Forums

Help › Forums

Why is not my Club listed under Country Clubs?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 19 2010 1:36 PM (4 replies)
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 7:47 AM

It was brought to my attention my club is not listed under the Country Club listing, nor that we are looking for members, in that area.Is this something I need to do?For, upon looking, I have not found any directives concerning this.We have been open from the start of the Country Clubs, I'm asking for help in this matter, please, reply here .

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 8:04 AM

Since you have probably checked the owner tools and made sure its not set to be hidden in the list before posting.. Im not sure what it could be..

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 8:08 AM
    Nor I, I had checked the area of looking to add new members,saved it also, and being here from the start means I've lost the chance for folks to notice mine.We have an outstanding club WGT, WHAT CAN I DO TO CHANGE THIS? We wish to be listed both looking for prospective members and under the cc listing.
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 9:39 AM

BigArnL:
    Nor I, I had checked the area of looking to add new members,saved it also, and being here from the start means I've lost the chance for folks to notice mine.We have an outstanding club WGT, WHAT CAN I DO TO CHANGE THIS? We wish to be listed both looking for prospective members and under the cc listing.

I have noticed that a lot of clubs are not listed in the cc listing until you type in the full name. There must just be too many to display all of them in the listing at the same time.I'm not sure what the criteria is for the clubs to be listed in the partial list shown.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 1:36 PM

Well, the full name has always been up.I purchase trophies and awards for my Associate golfers, its kinda sad to know our club is or has not gotten the attention it deserves.Appreciate your words friend, thanx..BigArnL

RSS