Forums

Help › Forums

Same old Same old .... A Moan

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 19 2010 12:25 AM (0 replies)
  • Danno707
    54 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 12:25 AM

I know these issues have been tackled a thousand times by others but i need to pent my frustration.

OVER 75 MILLION ROUNDS PLAYED it states at the top ??

With at least half i bet these problems.

Quitters : Why don't players have the BOTTLE to play out a bad round ?  were they bullied at school, afraid of name calling OR just cowards ?  The last 8 groups i've joined have had quitters from amatuers to masters. "oooh i've hit a double bogie, even tho i'm 3 under"....GROW UP...AND they usually leave when it's their go and freeze the game, THANKS.

Meter : COME ON WGT...SORT THIS OUT.   This is probably the most annoying thing about WGT. It's a great application, with huge potential but this meter just spoils it reguarly. How can wgt expect us players to invest money/credits in touraments when you may play the game of your life only to have the meter stutter on the 18th and totally screw up your round ?????...yes there are fixes and suggestions from members you can try but why should we when it's WGT's prob ?

I enjoy this game, i've recommended it to others but these things just get under my skin and drive me mad. Rant over, Thanks

RSS