Forums

Help › Forums

Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Apr 13 2023 9:02 AM (310 replies)
  • Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 8:08 PM

Heath021 - I'm impressed, I can't remember what I had for dinner tonight !!

Tekoma, Thank you for sharing - I'm not sure that I fully understand 2 of the methods - but you've given me a bunch to work on.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 8:09 PM

It's good to try and remember a few but i wake up and play the game the same way no practice rounds jump right into a rg may post a 30 but i move it i dont see what is so hard about it. Took a week off came back and shot 25 so dont much change from day to day.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 8:13 PM

By the way practice is a strong word. Kobe can shoot 3s all day for practice but does that mean he is gonna be a all around player? He is but i'm just making an example.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 8:58 PM

Heath021:
    I have on many occasions using mulligans...made a putt on the second attempt after using the exact same break and speed hitting the ding each time.

That should make us who are insane feel better.  ;-)

Seriously though, that part of the game is what I enjoy.  I know this isn't real golf, but it is "my real golf" during the long winter months. 

If each shot had the exact same result every time, it wouldn't take long for anyone to master it.  Which would get boring quick.  

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 9:18 PM

I always thought putting was close your eyes and let Vem take care of everything.

Any player who is willing to help others has a pick thumps up from me. Better then those complaining topics I seem to read.

Regards sunny

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 9:39 PM

i love it i understand 3 of the methods ill practice more tomorrow but it looks pretty awesome, do you when doing the distance do it exact or a few feet past?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 10:53 PM

I will have to watch that about 40 times as I have no idea what your doing other than making a bunch of very nice putts (((applause))

On the bright side I just ordered that Toyota in the ad!

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 11:02 PM

suncity28:

I always thought putting was close your eyes and let Vem take care of everything.

Any player who is willing to help others has a pick thumps up from me. Better then those complaining topics I seem to read.

Regards sunny

They will never get that part i mean never.

RSS