Forums

Help › Forums

this isn't Burger King

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 15 2010 6:38 AM (23 replies)
  • birdwell
    561 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 3:23 PM
    You can't have it your way. Way too many gripe fests in the forums. I'm over it! Let's get back to playing some virtual golf!
  • Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 3:43 PM

no, but neither would BK if they did not give the customers what they wanted.

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 4:09 PM

If you ordered something off the menu and didnt get what you ordered or what it said came with the order You would be upset as well and then going to Micky D's or Hardees or where ever you got what you were paying to get !!   and we do pay here !!! or at least some of us do !!!

I'm ready to go to another place if I cant get what is specified in the menu !!!

• TarheelsRule
    5,482 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 4:09 PM

One of the problems is trying to give all the players what they want.  Some like the new tees, other want a driver that goes 350, others want the shorter tees.

Same with green speed.

• bartjones
    72 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 4:22 PM

TarheelsRule:

One of the problems is trying to give all the players what they want.  Some like the new tees, other want a driver that goes 350, others want the shorter tees.

Same with green speed.

I agree that WGT can't possibly satisfy everyone but I think it's fair to say that the reaction to the changes here has been overwhelmingly negative. In the two weeks since, WGT has done basically nothing to address those concerns and seems to be saying "We don't care about your opinions. This is the way it's going to be. Take it or leave it". Personally, I'll leave it, thanks. After all, it's just an online game and there are plenty of other ways to waste your time.

• bserowinski
    15 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 5:13 PM

The worst thing WGT can do right now is make a quick not well thought out change, that could make things worse.  I agree it would be nice to hear some feedback from them about the issues identified by the members though.  Maybe even a members council could be convened that WGT could run things by.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 5:31 PM

Oooops sorry wrong drive-thru

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 5:36 PM

One thing seems clear...the hamburger is just awful

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 6:32 PM

I think it's fair to say that the reaction to the changes here has been overwhelmingly negative.

No i would say it's about 75% in favor 25% negative. Just the 25% fill up the forums in complaints. I love the changes. Just my 2 cents.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:07 PM

Only WGT knows, based on the number of games played and amount of money still coming in.

For myself, I'll probably continue to play the free weekly tournaments and rounds with personal friends but any chance WGT had of getting me to open my wallet and spend it here instead of the other site I play golf at went out the window with their poor treatment of customers present and future. WGT personnel should be much more visible, honest and forthcoming on these forums.

As a national customer service trainer one of the things I learned a long time ago was that a business' customer base will eventually approach a level it can handle. That includes down as well as up. Recent changes and lack of response indicate to me that WGT is attempting to drive down it's numbers because it cannot handle the amount of business it currently has. More honesty and quicker response time by customer service people here would help them in the long term once they can handle it and they attempt to get players to return.

RSS