Forums

Help › Forums

driver

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 12 2010 6:10 AM (5 replies)
  • chech
    6 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 9:05 AM

would like to know the pros and cons of a rapture driver.

thanks,   chech

• toona
    389 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 3:02 PM

I used the whole pro rupture set for quite a while until a made master. I loved them. The distance and slower meter make them an excellent choice.

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 3:23 PM

That it,,,I finally decided to pullt he pin on this WGT Crap...Now this is not just one shot,,,w/one type of ball,,,this is several shots...Please explain,,,new $$$ wedges...I have a 69 yard shot to the pin,,,w/a 60 yard wedge,,,21 mph wind at my back,,, and can't reach the pin??? Take a longer wedge,,,can't stop the ball,,,the most extra roll I've gotten of this shot was 6 yards with wind behind me,,,when you get extra kicks that roll 30 - 40 yards,,,WGT you have guilty of a crime,,,you steal from people,,,no more from me...

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 10:40 PM

mrshazam:

That it,,,I finally decided to pullt he pin on this WGT Crap...Now this is not just one shot,,,w/one type of ball,,,this is several shots...Please explain,,,new $$ wedges...I have a 69 yard shot to the pin,,,w/a 60 yard wedge,,,21 mph wind at my back,,, and can't reach the pin??? Take a longer wedge,,,can't stop the ball,,,the most extra roll I've gotten of this shot was 6 yards with wind behind me,,,when you get extra kicks that roll 30 - 40 yards,,,WGT you have guilty of a crime,,,you steal from people,,,no more from me...

If you'd used 3 wedges and dropped the hybrid and chosen three nicely spaced satins, you'd have seen a big difference.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 5:02 AM

mrshazam:

That it,,,I finally decided to pullt he pin on this WGT Crap...Now this is not just one shot,,,w/one type of ball,,,this is several shots...Please explain,,,new $$ wedges...I have a 69 yard shot to the pin,,,w/a 60 yard wedge,,,21 mph wind at my back,,, and can't reach the pin??? Take a longer wedge,,,can't stop the ball,,,the most extra roll I've gotten of this shot was 6 yards with wind behind me,,,when you get extra kicks that roll 30 - 40 yards,,,WGT you have guilty of a crime,,,you steal from people,,,no more from me...

With starter balls the ball will not stop very well no matter how good your wedges are. 

• ross07
    3 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 6:10 AM

i actually have dropped my hybrid and my fairway wood, i just use the R9 driver with a AVG distance of 278, and i have the tour preffered iron set, and the 3 iron of that set has a distance of 210, and i love using 4 wedges.

RSS