Forums

Help › Forums

What is the quickest way to earn credits?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 12 2010 10:35 AM (8 replies)
  • QuinnSham
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:37 PM

What is the quickest way to earn credits?  When starting out in the game, is it possible to earn credits and progress without spending any real cash?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 9:07 PM

Sure. Just click on one of the banner adverts at the top of most pages. Then go for the surveys.

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 9:17 PM

...then pray the planets are lined up exactly right and and you actually get the credits for completing the surveys.

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 10:36 PM

Pangaea:

...then pray the planets are lined up exactly right and and you actually get the credits for completing the surveys.

You forgot that Coyote has to catch Road Runner while Chuck Norris gets defeated (both possible but both highly unlikely).

Advancing through the tiers also gets you some kinda funding.  $17 worth in total for the trek from Hack to Legend... Then you get RKO'ed by the tournament tees so you'll need every cent of it and then some to keep up.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 3:44 PM

That explains it. I've done really well in the past earning credits for surveys but since 9/1 (surprise!) I haven't received credits for four surveys (one per day) completed through MyView. WGT should have their hands full fixing all the other things they messed up so I haven't pushed the issue.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 4:37 PM

srellim234:

That explains it. I've done really well in the past earning credits for surveys but since 9/1 (surprise!) I haven't received credits for four surveys (one per day) completed through MyView. WGT should have their hands full fixing all the other things they messed up so I haven't pushed the issue.

Go to your myview account and copy all your completed surveys and email that to trialpay through the contact support page. You will get your credits then. That is what I have had to do for almost all my completed myview surveys. 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 7:37 PM

thank you for that info.

• QuinnSham
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 8:53 AM

Cheers lads.  I guess I'd better give that a go then!!  :-)

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 10:35 AM

Is MyView (and some others) only available to Americans? All I can take is "Your Opinion (Doesn't) Matter" for 75 credits each. And getting those credits is not easy.

RSS