Trying

Sun, Aug 26 2018 12:34 AM (617 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 9:13 AM

alcaucin:

Talking of which...

Haunting tune..

Edit:  used to be able to post a tune...been so long can't remember now !

Which was the point o this thread.

H8t you Ic :)))

Let me help you again Andy. ;-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 2:38 AM

Forgot my ban had finished.................................but not for long :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 6:52 AM

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 1:26 PM

Cheers Paul - a great Scottish Band! I used to love the sound from the guitarist Robin.....(name escapes me) and it made me go out and buy a boss chorus and flanger - but I used a Fender and never had the same effect as his paul reed smith (also I was shite at playing it lol).

Here is something from that era - I was in lust with this chick and saw them play many time (best when Robert Smith of Cure fame played with them.

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 3:00 PM

alanti:

Cheers Paul - a great Scottish Band! I used to love the sound from the guitarist Robin.....(name escapes me) and it made me go out and buy a boss chorus and flanger - but I used a Fender and never had the same effect as his paul reed smith (also I was shite at playing it lol).

Here is something from that era - I was in lust with this chick and saw them play many time (best when Robert Smith of Cure fame played with them.

boy things sure have changed

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 3:04 PM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 6:39 PM

alanti:
    Cheers Paul - a great Scottish Band! I used to love the sound from the guitarist Robin.....(name escapes me)

Guthrie.

alanti:

Great band, seen them quite a few times, twice with Robert Smith on guitar, great days!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 3:18 PM

PaulTon:
    Guthrie.

Aye, that's him.

And for a change of pace.......

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:02 AM

Another uptempo, uplifting tooooooooooooooon.............

:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:32 AM

Wooft  ^^^^^

Here's a wee cover version

RSS