Forums

Help › Forums

WELL NOW IM TEED OFF

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 2 2010 8:35 PM (58 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:12 AM
    Well lets see here; "you can please some of the people some of the time, but, you can't please all the people all the time" Wgt shame,shame on you for rearranging "YOUR" creation. lol.............now maybe all of "US" who snivel about, 'baggers, cheaters, meter glitz-es, clubs/balls, courses, etc,etc.etc, will just have to get better w/our game PERIOD. Our creator (WGT) has the right to do whatever they dang will please. This is Capitalism at its finest. Don't U just love it....I do! "Capitalism is a disease" if U don't want to catch it...U can always be a LEFT WING LIBERAL....stepped on a LOT of toes there didn't I. If that offends U, I'm not that hard to locate. signed David Goldstein Sr..... p.s. now that I got that out of my system, lets be competitive, have fun, and meet new people who share some of our same little pleasures in life, GOLF.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:19 AM

birdwell:
    Your interpretation isn't correct. Your status was changed based on your entire score history.

I believe this would explain why a 70+ average Master is now a Legend. I thought it was for the number of rounds (1800+) but the entire history would make sense.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:27 AM

p.s.s......regardless of everything else, the Lord God, (Jesus is His name) is STILL in control and sits on the THROWN.

• wiscb
    28 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:33 AM

Right on Brother Bill, I second that motion.

• staycool
    125 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:40 AM
    Same complaints when the Master tier was first added.Some of you Legends may have not been around then.Good luck to all.
  • RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:52 AM

All Legends play greens @ tournament speed . It looks as though anyone who plays

a Legend will also play @ tournament speed. And can someone please explain to me

how the 'Level" thing works?

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:15 PM

Will these Championship greens be the terminator of the rapture irons,All rapture users know they cant compete on championship greens with the G10s .I m not liking this at all,

• terrydongle
    54 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:21 PM

I have been moved up to master tier while I am a pro. I am not ready for master level, plus, I only have the starter equipment except for wedges and putter. What chance do i have now ? looks like i'm out off here for good. This will encourage pro players who have been moved up a tier to set up another account to go back to pro level.

It's a big con for people to spend money on longer clubs. Another lost customer. Byeee!!

• wvbowhunter
    16 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:23 PM

RUSTY40:

And can someone please explain to me how the 'Level" thing works?

Hello E'one,

I usually don't post in the forums cause I'm not really into the "posting" of comments that much but I do browse them from time to time to read and catch up on things. I am mostly here to just play the game and have fun. I do have a ? though, I am like Rusty40, I don't quite understand how the "LEVEL" part of the game works. I know I am a little slow at comprehending things from time to time, but can anyone explain this?

• Jimlock80
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:26 PM

Exactly! What are they tryin to do here? WGT used to b fun!

RSS