Forums

Help › Forums

APHRODITE VS TRANSGRESSIONAL-Match 2015

Fri, Oct 21 2016 11:41 PM (116 replies)
  • keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 8:07 AM

thanks for the kind words darren,very few would have matched you on the front 9,

i was well below my game,but you were sublime and to good for me on the day,

enjoyed your company and had fun,top fella.very well played m8.

apologies to my club and tess who i stood in for.

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 8:54 AM

ujjbnjk:

TurkishTerror:

I won my match against ForumTroll 4/3.  All he did was talk and let the meter run down before every shot.  I believe the little *** is more concerned with being noticed than actually playing the game.  He was all F'ed up in the head too.  He would cut off a grasshoppers leg and watch it run in circles then humping the ball cleaner.  All F'ed in the head man.  Then he starts pointing to the sky suggesting this cloud looks like a strippers bra, this one looks like my drug dealers wife!! Just a weird dude in general!!  

Anyways good luck fellas,

ForumTroll,.......I mean..... I didnt do it i swear, he did it.......give me a lie detector test, ill show ya, i show you all!!!!!  shhh they are here........

TurkishTerror:

I won my match against ForumTroll 4/3.  All he did was talk and let the meter run down before every shot.  I believe the little *** is more concerned with being noticed than actually playing the game.  He was all F'ed up in the head too.  He would cut off a grasshoppers leg and watch it run in circles then humping the ball cleaner.  All F'ed in the head man.  Then he starts pointing to the sky suggesting this cloud looks like a strippers bra, this one looks like my drug dealers wife!! Just a weird dude in general!!  

Anyways good luck fellas,

ForumTroll,.......I mean..... I didnt do it i swear, he did it.......give me a lie detector test, ill show ya, i show you all!!!!!  shhh they are here........

loool:) 

ADAMMMMMM  u are the BEST !!!!  

You win always when you play so :) 

However GO GO APHRODITE!!!!!!

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 11:20 AM

Dan and i are having trouble getting our schedules synced dduring weekdays, 8h timedifference will do that :)

Hopefully we can get it done this weekend and i know that ppl are asking if the match can be streamed, i have no issues on that, and it would be fun, sure Dan has the same thoughts about that.

Great comeback guys btw!!

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 10:14 AM

This weekend sounds good man and if Tess will stream it. All the better.

Some great matches so far!  Hope we don't disappoint them Kriz. lol

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 10:18 AM

Never a disappointment with you two guys. Good luck to both of you, but my heart goes out to Kriz..........lol

Gary  (woodo)

• ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 4:56 PM

dansamcam:
    Hope we don't disappoint them Kriz.

looking forward to see at least 27-28 burds and 1-2 eagles:) good luck guys!

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 6:51 PM

Remaining games---

dansamcam……….vs…………… Kriztjan-tenative for Sat/Sun(Live Stream)*

Justinee……………..vs……..……… FarFoo

KurtsBuford……….vs……………. Jubbe12

jcgfree…………….vs…………… Woodoworkery

VatoWoods………..vs…………….. xXxxMARCxxXx

*Pending-TBA

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 6:33 AM

Struggling to tie up with Genorb.

looks like he has not been on for 10 days or so.
    I can wait, gives me time to try out new clubs  lol , hopefully will turn up this weekend.

Foo

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:19 AM

FarFoo:

Struggling to tie up with Genorb.

looks like he has not been on for 10 days or so.
    I can wait, gives me time to try out new clubs  lol , hopefully will turn up this weekend.

Foo

we are giving him till the end of today to respond, then we will find a sub

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 8:12 AM

ok np & thanks.

RSS