• keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 12:04 PM

n1 bud.....very well played j

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 1:42 PM

TurkishTerror:

I won my match against ForumTroll 4/3.  All he did was talk and let the meter run down before every shot.  I believe the little *** is more concerned with being noticed than actually playing the game.  He was all F'ed up in the head too.  He would cut off a grasshoppers leg and watch it run in circles then humping the ball cleaner.  All F'ed in the head man.  Then he starts pointing to the sky suggesting this cloud looks like a strippers bra, this one looks like my drug dealers wife!! Just a weird dude in general!!  

Anyways good luck fellas,

ForumTroll,.......I mean..... I didnt do it i swear, he did it.......give me a lie detector test, ill show ya, i show you all!!!!!  shhh they are here........

Very interesting recap here, TurkishTerror.  And Congrats on your win. But I'm pretty sure you posted in the wrong forum.  We have no player named ForumTroll

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 1:47 PM

Congrats to Jerome (Canuck1056)

As with most matches-the putter seems to be the hero or the goat

• ujjbnjk
    2,125 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 2:04 PM

TurkishTerror:

I won my match against ForumTroll 4/3.  All he did was talk and let the meter run down before every shot.  I believe the little *** is more concerned with being noticed than actually playing the game.  He was all F'ed up in the head too.  He would cut off a grasshoppers leg and watch it run in circles then humping the ball cleaner.  All F'ed in the head man.  Then he starts pointing to the sky suggesting this cloud looks like a strippers bra, this one looks like my drug dealers wife!! Just a weird dude in general!!  

ForumTroll,.......I mean..... I didnt do it i swear, he did it.......give me a lie detector test, ill show ya, i show you all!!!!!  shhh they are here........

TurkishTerror:

loool:) 

• xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 2:08 PM

Seems as if Adam is on the juice again.. Poor guy.. 

Comes up with one hell of a story though..

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 7:50 AM

Lisa03:

Congrats to Jerome (Canuck1056)

As with most matches-the putter seems to be the hero or the goat

You tell me :-), ask Jerome what happen in the first 9 holes of our mach!. Well, Jerome was putting great indeed.

canuck1056:

Thanks for the game Eric , enjoyed your company

Cheers Jerome, enjoyed too.

Eric

• MarcoCraveiro
    70 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 11:48 AM

Hi to all

Sad to bring bad news

Just finished my game with Skunkyone420 "James"

Terrible game for me, and James didn't played great too

At least it was fun and was also nice to meet another great player!

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 2:17 PM

Congratulations to Skunkyone420. 

I didn't get the score so for now I'll just post it as a win for TRANSGRESSIONAL

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 5:12 PM

Congrats to Magnumtowers (Aaron) winning 3&2 over Lisa03.

Well played Aaron-solid performance.

Makes the series Aphrodite 4 Transgressional 4

• dsheavills
    965 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 7:13 AM

Just finished playing Keith. 6&5 to me.

What a gent he is. I was -7 after 6 and he still carried on talking to me. Just one of those rounds where everything went for me. Keith started his comeback on the back 9 and just when he was getting going with the birds, the damn meter kicked him in the nuts.

Enjoyed meeting you Keith. You are a credit tom your club, a genuine good bloke. Thanks for the match.

cheers

Darren

RSS