Forums

Help › Forums

APHRODITE VS TRANSGRESSIONAL-Match 2015

Fri, Oct 21 2016 11:41 PM (116 replies)
  • ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 3:36 PM

played Massimoneg(max) and i won 5/3 only good thing is match from my side was a nice eagle on f pin #6 the big diff in this game was the putter i made more putts... thx for the game man.

• massimoneg
    2,572 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 3:40 PM

Peter tnx for the game nice win :) 

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 3:53 PM

Win or lose, some very great efforts out there by everyone so far!

Good luck to the rest of the players.

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 4:54 PM

** ujjbnjk defeats Massimoneg 5&4.  Congrats to Peter on a well played match.

Some very good matches ahead----

• hobbe95
    812 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 6:05 PM

JohnHancock:

JohnHancock beat Hobbe95 3 and 2.  Close game and good fun :)

top fun john..  so many missd putts...

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 7:31 PM

Lisa03:
    LIVE STREAMED matches involve a "3rd" player who does the streaming-it can extend the time of the match since it involves playing in Ranked Stroke mode.

Streamed games will only be available if BOTH opponents agree. PRIESTESS will do the streaming and the time will be announced in this forum along with the LINK to allow others to view the match.

I just want to add my enormous appreciation that this is happening. To get a chance to see two of the top players in the game in competition (and with the added benefit of watching Priestess play too) is fantastic!

Can I make one request? If it's possible with the streaming service used, can Priestess also archive the match, so that we can watch it even if our time zones/availability don't coincide with the match?

And kudos to all involved in this cc challenge featuring so many of the best of the best! It's a delight to follow.

Cheers, Corwyn

BTW: Just a note of explanation to anyone new to the concept of streamed matches. The 3rd player is required as the one doing the recording/streaming, since the load on one's computer to stream typically causes a stuttering meter, and thus it would be unfair to have one of the competitors experience that handicap. That said, some of the superb players who often carry out this community service are somehow able to overcome the meter difficulties and still dazzle us with their skills as well.

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 1:22 AM

Nice work on the Intro Lisa.

poldimaier:
    First match is done.........thanks a lot to Steve for a fantastic and very funny match!!!

yeah was a classic MP match on WGT..had everything going on and impossible to do a running commentary :)

All the going on's aside,  you fully deserved the V..well played matey

Good luck to all remaining players.

PS my comp wont let me reply to your pm

• keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 3:12 AM

well played e1,especially poldi,Ro and john,great wins,

some awesome pairings,and matches still to be played

can't wait for the livestream.....good luck all.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 10:50 AM

I won my match against ForumTroll 4/3.  All he did was talk and let the meter run down before every shot.  I believe the little *** is more concerned with being noticed than actually playing the game.  He was all F'ed up in the head too.  He would cut off a grasshoppers leg and watch it run in circles then humping the ball cleaner.  All F'ed in the head man.  Then he starts pointing to the sky suggesting this cloud looks like a strippers bra, this one looks like my drug dealers wife!! Just a weird dude in general!!  

Anyways good luck fellas,

ForumTroll,.......I mean..... I didnt do it i swear, he did it.......give me a lie detector test, ill show ya, i show you all!!!!!  shhh they are here........

• canuck1056
    3,165 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 11:39 AM

Thanks for the game Eric , enjoyed your company

RSS