Forums

Help › Forums

Racist Slur

Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:46 PM (24 replies)
  • WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 1:49 PM

I do recommend, as suggested here, that you click the Report button and, if possible, include a screenshot.  WGT would like to provide for an inclusive, respectful environment and will take the appropriate action to ensure that all are made welcome here.

I personally recommend Jing as an especially simple way to quickly take and share screenshots.  Perfect for just this sort of use case.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 2:00 PM

KingOfTheCourse:

Slur? All I know is,( being a trashy, Irish Mic) I never slur my words when I choose to whack a fellow human based upon color, creed or religion...grow up, get tough.

We can only hope she was refering to the use of the word slur,  and saying it was not harsh enough .  and that the user of the word slur should grow up and get tough about calling out the idiots that use rasist remarks.

can only hope

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 2:07 PM

SweetiePie:

Slur? All I know is,( being a trashy, Irish Mic) I never slur my words when I choose to whack a fellow human based upon color, creed or religion...grow up, get tough.

Some people have hypocracy, ignorance, and short memories down to a T.

The Yak

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 2:36 PM

YankeeJim:
    Are you serious ?

As a heart problem. I go by the maxim of sticks and stones. If you other *** whimps can't, then...you self -identify yourself...not to be redundent.

• bowz1
    33 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 4:44 PM

well said YANKEEjim........sticks and stones........

• SHEPSR
    8 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:36 PM

How do I get a private message to you regarding racist remarks?  I have had another incident that was even worse than the first one.  WGT really needs to look into this and must devise a way to screen and cancel memberships.

Thanks

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:46 PM

Sad, very sad. I for one am sorry that you had to go through that. Just another ignorant person!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:53 PM

SHEPSR:
    How do I get a private message to you regarding racist remar

You can e-mail WGT directly at  members@worldgolftour.com. They like screenshots too.GL

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:01 PM

speedyschic:
    Whoever thinks that they are better than another based on color is beyond ignorant.

It's just ever so slightly worse than taking stuff on the internet seriously.  :P

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:23 PM

SweetiePie:

YankeeJim:
    Are you serious ?

As a heart problem. I go by the maxim of sticks and stones. If you other *** whimps can't, then...you self -identify yourself...not to be redundent.

I love this girl. Booya!

RSS