Forums

Help › Forums

The Joke Thread...

Fri, Aug 14 2015 1:24 PM (81 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 3:51 AM

Steve goes to the toilet - read on ,

he is barely sitting down when a voice from the next stall says - Hi how are you .

steve somewhat embarrassed answered - Doin just fine .

other guy - what are you up too ,

steve - i,m like you just travelling .

other guy - can i come over ,

steve - No , i,m a little busy right now ,

other guy - Listen i will have too call you back . There,s an idiot in the next stall who is answering all my questions

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 5:58 AM

Liza & Rastus was driving down the country road when all of a sudden they hit a giant pot-hole and flipped their jalopy a couple of times into a ditch and it knocked them both silly. Rastus came to and started hollerin out " Liza baby, is you OK? Are you hurt?" "Oh Rastus, I gotsa great big, nasty lookin gash !"  "I know that, I said are you hurt !?"  

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 9:05 AM

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman are playing golf with their wives today. This scene takes place on the first tee.

The Englishman's wife steps up to the tee and as she bends over to place her ball a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear...

"Bloody hell! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?" her husband demanded.

"Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford to buy any" she replies.

The Englishman immediately reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's 50 pounds, go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt blows up to show that she is wearing no undies.

"Bejesus woman! You've no knickers - why not?"

She replies, "I can't afford any on what little money you give me."

He reaches into his pocket and says "For the sake of decency, here's 20 pounds, go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she too is naked under it.

"Hoo, lassie! Why d'ye have no knickers?"

She too explains, "You don't give me enough house-keeping money to be able to afford any."

The Scot reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's a comb. Tidy yourself up a bit!"

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 5:47 AM

At one American university, students in the psychology program were attending their first class on emotional extremes. "Just to establish some parameters," said the professor to the student from Arkansas, "what is the opposite of joy?" "Sadness," replied the diligent student. "And the opposite of depression?" he asked of the young lady from Oklahoma. "Elation," she said. "And you, sir," he said to the young man from Texas, "what about the opposite of woe?" The Texan replied, "Sir, I believe that would be 'giddy up.

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 5:49 AM

Q: What does a mathematician do when he's consitpated?

A: He works it out with a pencil .

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 5:51 AM

So this guy with a premature ejaculation problem comes out of nowhere.

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 5:57 AM

funny motor insurance claims

"I was driving along the motorway when the police pulled me over onto the hard shoulder. Unfortunately I was in the middle lane and there was another car in the way.." (Thanks M Robson)

"Going to work at 7am this morning I drove out of my drive straight into a bus. The bus was 5 minutes early.." (Thanks N Bradley)

"I was driving along when I saw two kangaroos copulating in the middle of the road causing me to ejaculate through the sun roof." (from an Australian claim form - Thanks N Shepherd)

"The accident happened because I had one eye on the lorry in front, one eye on the pedestrian and the other on the car behind." (Thanks Sharon Burrows)

"I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought."

"I pulled into a lay-by with smoke coming from under the hood. I realised the car was on fire so took my dog and smothered it with a blanket."

Q: Could either driver have done anything to avoid the accident? A: Travelled by bus?

The claimant had collided with a cow. The questions and answers on the claim form were - Q: What warning was given by you? A: Horn. Q: What warning was given by the other party? A: Moo.

"I started to turn and it was at this point I noticed a camel and an elephant tethered at the verge. This distraction caused me to lose concentration and hit a bollard."

"On approach to the traffic lights the car in front suddenly broke."

"I was going at about 70 or 80 mph when my girlfriend on the pillion reached over and grabbed my testicles so I lost control."

"I didn't think the speed limit applied after midnight"

"I knew the dog was possessive about the car but I would not have asked her to drive it if I had thought there was any risk."

Q: Do you engage in motorcycling, hunting or any other pastimes of a hazardous nature? A: "I Watch the Lottery Show and listen to Terry Wogan."

"First car stopped suddenly, second car hit first car and a haggis ran into the rear of second car."

"Windscreen broken. Cause unknown. Probably Voodoo."

"The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again"

"I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment."

"The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention."

"I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way"

"A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face"

"A pedestrian hit me and went under my car"

"In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole."

"I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car."

"I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident."

"An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished."

"I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows."

"Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have."

"I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it."

"The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him."

"I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident."

"As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before."

"To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian."

"My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle."

"I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull."

"I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him."

"The pedestrian had no idea which way to run as I ran over him."

"I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car."

"The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth."

"The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end."

"The gentleman behind me struck me on the backside. He then went to rest in a bush with just his rear end showing. "

"I had been learning to drive with power steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way."

"I was backing my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before."

"When I saw I could not avoid a collision I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car."

"The accident happened when the right front door of a car came round the corner without giving a signal."

"No one was to blame for the accident but it would never have happened if the other driver had been alert."

"I was unable to stop in time and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passengers then left immediately for a vacation with injuries."

"The pedestrian ran for the pavement, but I got him."

"I saw her look at me twice. She appeared to be making slow progress when we met on impact."

"The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle."

)

"I bumped into a lamp-post which was obscured by human beings."

"The accident was caused by me waving to the man I hit last week."

"I knocked over a man; he admitted it was his fault for he had been knocked down before."

"

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 5:58 AM

from 'letters to the council' (allegedly)

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

"I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage."

"Their 18 year old son is continuously banging his balls against my fence."

"I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off."

"The lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?"

"I am writing on behalf of my sink which is coming away from the wall."

"Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant."

"I request your permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen."

"Can you please tell me when the repairs will be done as my wife is about to become an expectant mother."

"I am still having trouble with smoke in my built in drawers."

"The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared."

"Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink."

"Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now it is in three pieces."

"Would you please send a man to repair my sprout. I am an old age pensioner and need it straight away."

"I want to complain about the farmer across the road; every morning at 6am his *** wakes me up and it's getting too much."

"The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous."

"Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third so will you please send someone around to do something about it."

"I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would be pleased if you could do something about the noise made by the man I have on top of me every night."

"Please send a man with clean tools to finish the job and satisfy the wife."

"I have had the Clerk of the Works down on the floor six times, but still have no satisfaction."

"We are getting married in September and would like it in the garden before we move into the house."

"This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broken and we can't get BBC2."

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 3:35 AM

One day, Eve was walking in the garden with the Lord. She said, "Lord, the garden is wonderful, and the animals and birds provide such joy, but I am still lonely sometimes." 

"No problem!" the Lord replied. "I will make you a man for a companion. He will desire to please you and to be with you. But I have to warn you, he won't be perfect. He'll have a difficult time understanding your feelings, will tend to think only of himself, and will stay out late with his golfing & drinking buddies." 

"What's golfing ?" Eve asked. 

"Oh... never mind. I was just getting ahead of myself, sorry." 

"That's OK. I think I can handle this 'man'," Eve replied. 

"Great, I'll get right to it!" God said, and started grabbing some mud and shaping it. 

Suddenly, the Lord stopped and said to Eve, "Oh, there's one other thing about this man I'm making for you." 

"What's that?" asked Eve. 

"You'll have to tell him he was here first."

• Slowwedge
    143 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 5:05 AM

If nobody can read this have I been moderated.

A married couple went out for a golf round together.

At the 4th tee happens a terrible accident, just when the man hit his driver can he see his wife on ladies tee pegging up her ball.

His drive hits the wife in the back of her head and she dies instantly.

During the police interrogation is the man told that a ball (titleist 3) was found in the back of his wife's head and the man confirms that it is his ball...........................and another ball (Srixon 4) was found up in the opposite end.

Oh yes says the man, that's my Mulligan

RSS