Forums

Help › Forums

iTunes for credits...

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 8 2010 8:04 AM (6 replies)
  • midwesternranger
    15 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 2:35 AM

Some of the banner ads show iTunes as a way of getting credits but I haven't actually seen them mentioned on the offers page... any ideas anyone?

• drewsali
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 7:03 PM

iTunes is on the fourth (or so) page of offers. When you click "complete offer", it takes you to a site that prompts you to download iTunes. It says credits come in one day, but I haven't seen mine after an album purchase.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 10:14 AM

In some cases it will take a bit of time to receive credits from your completion of surveys or offers, but if you believe an inordinate amount of time has passed and you still have not received your credits, please fill out a support request from the offer status page here http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx. This page will show you the status of offers you have completed and will allow you to send a request to our partners at TrialPay who process the offers and who should be able to help.

Thanks!

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 11:54 AM

As far as I'm aware, iTunes is a US-only offer. Shame really, I use it all the time!

(Pay for Angry Birds and get WGT credits? Perfect, surely?!)

• midwesternranger
    15 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 2:39 PM

I suspected it was US only. Thanks for the replies anyway.

• Duval509
    33 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 5:33 AM

I ordered much music, should get a bunch of credits.  But, there are one posted to my account yet.  I will be upset if this does not happen.  How long does this take to post? It has been three days!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 8:04 AM

hi,

I am not sure how often it takes to credit these but usually if you do not get the credits in 4-5 days, please email support@worldgolftour.com and provide your account + other nessesary details they may ask you.

thank you

-icon

RSS