Forums

Help › Forums

QUITTING

Thu, Aug 19 2010 9:21 PM (7 replies)
  • caddicko
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 7:58 PM

WHY  WHEN  U  FINALLY GET INTO A GAME WOULD U WANT TO QUIT AFTER 2 HOLES  COS U BOGIED EM JEEZ  AV A GO AT IT

• zippy814
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 11:30 AM

I agree mate, i am fed up of playing people who give in before they have finished only because they are loosing, you wouldnt walk of the course would you in real life . so stay in the game. WGT should penalise players who do this. its not fair.

• OlSarge
    78 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 4:56 PM

I'm keeping a list.  If I join a group and I see the name of a "quitter" that is on my list, at first chance, I post a chat and tell them that the offender is a quitter and I won't play with him/her and I disconnect.  Pretty soon word will get around and he/she won't be able to pick up a game.  WGT could help by giving all of us a rating that goes down every time we quit a ranked game.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 5:29 PM

I apologize for these retards.  They are only fooling themselves.

I'd also advise keeping a list, and posting it on the forums, but don't judge someone on just one quit.  Everyone gets DC'd or has to leave the game or whatever here and there.  People who quit to preserve their score do it, probably, on average, in about 50% of their rounds.  Who is quitting and who is not quitting should be pretty obvious.

Of course, you still can't do anything about it, but I guess you can kick them before you tee off.

• redneckbeer
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:24 PM

Well Moron this is a computer based game run by a few crooked assholes( WGT),and its all about the money, I've been in games when I've had a -4 or -5 round and all of a sudden the screen goes blank, leaving me no choice but to quit,,,WGT is alot like the lottery,,the have your numbers in the computer so they know what combinations to post,,well the same here,they know a low score when they get one so why not give the win to one of their in house players,,,follow me??? so stop crying and play and by all means --DON'T SPEND YOUR HAD EARNED CASH HERE, I seen an ad for extra credits  so I bought Direct TV from them and have NEVER recieved the 8000 credits as promised, although they took the cash from my credit card, I have not recieved the credits , so it's a *** rip,,DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE.......

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:36 PM

redneckbeer:

Well Great one this is a computer based game run by a few Genius people who definetly aren't bad ( WGT),and its all about the money (but isn't every online game?), I've been in games when I've had a -4 or -5 round and all of a sudden the screen goes blank, leaving me with plenty of options like using Save and Quit so i can get back to it,,,WGT is alot like real golf,, some shots just won't work and skew way off,,well the same here,they know a low score when they get one so why not give the win to someone who bested the course,,,follow me??? so stop crying and play and by all means - You can SPEND some CASH HERE if you want, I seen an ad for extra credits  so I bought Direct TV from them and have NEVER recieved the 8000 credits as promised, time to contact support although they took the cash from my credit card, I have not recieved the credits , so i guess contacting support will fix that,,

FIXED.  YOUR.  POST.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:36 PM

Charle, calling members out in the forums is against WGT's Terms & Conditions and is subject to disciplinary actions including account deletion.

LOL! Good one OTP2.  : )

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 9:21 PM

Richard4168:

Charle, calling members out in the forums is against WGT's Terms & Conditions and is subject to disciplinary actions including account deletion.

Do it on another forum?

I actually don't care, since I rarely play multiplayer anymore.  Even if the guy does quit, I don't mind it, but I can understand their frustration with quitters.

At any rate, I don't plan on doing it, but I'm sure people could find a way if they wanted to... lol.

RSS