Forums

Help › Forums

lack of consistency

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 13 2010 1:31 PM (1 replies)
  • 2timothy3
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 10:48 AM

8 mph wind left to right, 160 yd shot.  I move my aim a couple of yds to the left of the hole, (expecting that a perfect impact will sent the ball straight for my aim triangle).  Well, it doesnt.  I not only end up 5 yds right of the hole, but it is completely obvious the ball starts out to the right of the hole, nonetheless WELL right of where i had my aim set.  What is going on?  I then try to hit the same shot JUST before it reaches the perfect impact line.  Now it shanks it to the left (5-7 yds left of my aim).  Why is it that even when I hit a perfect shot, the ball STILL doesn't aim true? 

And don't even get me started on my driver!!!

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 1:31 PM

2timothy3:

8 mph wind left to right, 160 yd shot.  I move my aim a couple of yds to the left of the hole, (expecting that a perfect impact will sent the ball straight for my aim triangle).  Well, it doesnt.  I not only end up 5 yds right of the hole, but it is completely obvious the ball starts out to the right of the hole, nonetheless WELL right of where i had my aim set.  What is going on?  I then try to hit the same shot JUST before it reaches the perfect impact line.  Now it shanks it to the left (5-7 yds left of my aim).  Why is it that even when I hit a perfect shot, the ball STILL doesn't aim true? 

And don't even get me started on my driver!!!

The main thing is that you are playing with the second worse clubs in precision only just slightly better than the beginner clubs. If you want to play better you need to upgrade your clubs. The rapture driver and either the Daytona or Redwood putter would help you game  a great deal. And why with as slow as the starter meter speed is are you using a gi3 ball to slow the meter. You money would better be spent getting better clubs. Your driver and irons have a 1/2 dot in precision. Or that is to say 10% precision meaning that 9 out of 10 shots might not go exactly where you aim them and their forgiveness in not really that good either. Try spending your credits on a Better driver and putter and watch your improvement.

RSS