skip nav

Forums

Back from my hols in sunny florida

Sat, Aug 21 2010 9:18 PM by AvatarLee. 7 replies.
  • craigswan United Kingdom
    14,266 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 2:34 AM

instead of looking out for birdies,eagles and albatrosses i found myself looking out for snakes,gators and wild pigs - very off puting .

Digg
    Delicious
  • YankeeJim United States
    24,313 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 6:53 AM

LOL-How about the 80 year old drivers where you can only see the top of their head and their hands on the wheel going 30 mph on the highway?

Digg
    Delicious
  • Doublemochaman United States
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:03 AM

Welcome back Craigswan!  We suggested you play the DisneyWorld course... not try to play golf at the zoo!

Now you only need to watch out for the T-Rex in the bunker on #10 at Kiawah!  (Research it)

Digg
    Delicious
    1,644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:05 AM

Doublemochaman:
    Now you only need to watch out for the T-Rex in the bunker on #10 at Kiawah!  (Research it)
    I think that was on #7 if I'm not mistaken (been there enough times)

Digg
    Delicious
  • griffygriff United States
    597 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:40 AM

craigswan:

instead of looking out for birdies,eagles and albatrosses i found myself looking out for snakes,gators and wild pigs - very off putting .

If you would have stayed a little longer Craig, you might have encountered scorpions,sharks floods,tornado's,wild fire's, bears, spiders, jelly fish, fire ants, palmetto bugs,crocs,barracudas, hurricane;s, red neck's, and snow birds....".Come back soon now "

Digg
    Delicious
  • AlaCowboy United States
    1,306 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 3:05 PM

YankeeJim:

LOL-How about the 80 year old drivers where you can only see the top of their head and their hands on the wheel going 30 mph on the highway?

The natives call them "snow cones."

Digg
    Delicious
  • ccrume United States
    138 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 3:57 PM

Doublemochaman:
    I think that was on #7 if I'm not mistaken (been there enough times)

Digg
    Delicious
    1,644 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 9:18 PM

I stand corrected... thank you.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS