Forums

Help › Forums

Resetting a forgotten password

Sat, Jul 25 2015 1:23 AM (4 replies)
  • johnboy8192
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 8:10 AM

I've forgotten my password and received an e-mail from WGT that's supposed to help me recover it. However, when I click on the link in the message, it takes me to a screen that asks me for my current password, and it won't let me pick a new password without the old one. This is no help at all because I've forgotten my original password.

Any tips?

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 12:17 PM

Please check your Messages for instructions on how to reset your password.

• johnboy8192
    4 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 1:28 AM

I figured out the problem. I had Google Chrome set to sign me in automatically, and I'd clicked "Forgot Your Password" on Mozilla Firefox. When I opened the automated e-mail message in GMail, it opened the Password Reset window as if I was already logged in, and that's because I was already automatically logged in on Chrome. 

I was able to reset my password by logging out of WGT then clicking on the link in the E-Mail message.

I have another question that pertains to the reason I was trying to use WGT on Firefox in the first place. 

Is it all all possible for you guys to fix the spacebar not working in the in-game chat in Google Chrome?

• Yxnkees
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 4:12 PM

Yo thanks for the help saved me big time by logging out of wgt then clicking on the email. 

• AlbertValdes
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 1:23 AM

D

RSS